Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Great coaching pedigree, was with the knicks before. but most important for me is that the FO and him are on the same page for the next 5 years. Otherwise its not gonna work.
    `

Letís go Knicks.

Bring back some tough D!

Yeah Thibs was my second choice after Kenny. Good move overall though.

I'm beyond happy and excited! I cannot remember the last time this team did something I wanted. I think this hire is an A+ move and without a doubt the best move they could have made. Thibs is an elite coach. He is exactly what we need right now. I've said it before I've seen guys like Parcells, Coughlin, Riley and JVG coach my favorite teams and win big. And Thibs is cut from the same cloth as a coach! He will bring discipline, hardwork, defense and accountability. And this theory that he wears out his players with big minutes is bs. Players have been playing big minutes since the beginning of the league! Anthony Mason once led the league in minutes played. You want your best players to play big minutes! If they are in shape, it's not a big deal. Thank you Leon Rose! Thibs will have us in the playoffs by 22-23!

I love this move. We know that our guys will be held accountable to play hard every night!

I wanted Thibs back when he was the defensive coach on Boston, right before he got his first stint with the Bulls.

All good. There was always 2 logical choices, glad we got one of them

Letís get to work

35 interviews and 10 coaches later and we're right back to where everyone said we would be. Thibs and the relationship to Rose wins.

Congrats to Thibs, but the whole hiring process seemed like BS.Leon already knew he wasn't going to choose anybody over his close friend. All those other candidates had no chance from the start

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Congrats to Thibs, but the whole hiring process seemed like BS.Leon already knew he wasn't going to choose anybody over his close friend. All those other candidates had no chance from the start
    He picked the brain of a lot of highly respected people within the game. Whatís there to be mad about?

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    woj just tweet ed it. G best me by a minute. I'm thrilled. Perfect coach for our roster. Can make Mitchell Ro insane a DPOY caliber defender and hoping he makes RJ close to Jimmy Butler
    Agree with these fine points.

A 5 year deal hopefully means the Knicks are not going to fire him if he only gets 30 wins each of his first 2 seasons here.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    How do you know this?

Do you have an inside track?

Knox better wake up and learn to play basketball or the bench is going to be his home.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I am elated as many of you seem to be. I hope he sticks to his MO and makes these guys into a tough defensive oriented team.

I feel very good about this hiring. He's the first hire as a coach I've really liked since... Larry Brown?

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Agree with these fine points.

A 5 year deal hopefully means the Knicks are not going to fire him if he only gets 30 wins each of his first 2 seasons here.
    I will be really curious if he keeps Frank around? I think he's the perfect coach to get the best our of him.
    I also hope the keep taj around.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast