Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I can only go so far in convincing you that your own taste buds are ****ed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its not even just taste buds... i look at mayo and feel sick... it shouldnt exist. I use a touch of olive oil in tuna brother

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Same.

I miss the rectangle school pizzas the most. They have changed over the years, I'm 42 now. Between those and the cafeteria mashed potatoes wit the yellow/greenish gravy, man oh man.
    bruh... this and i legit loved the tater tots that came with the hot dog and beans

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

its not even just taste buds... i look at mayo and feel sick... it shouldnt exist. I use a touch of olive oil in tuna brother
    I mean itís oil and egg basically. Eggs are delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I decided to try a "gyro" from Arbys last night instead of my usual beef and cheddar. Terrible. I had low expectations to begin with but at least thought it might be on par with the average frozen gyro kit one would buy from the grocery store. They should not be allowed to call it a gyro since all it is is their roast beef on pita bread with lettuce,onions, tomatoes and some sort of sauce I guess is supposed to be their version of tzatziki sauce but tastes nothing like it.

The other half of my 2 for $6 I went with the crispy chicken sandwich which I must say was surprisingly good.

Never really liked McDonalds. Won't bother now they have gone woke. Just give me a burger at best

Quote Originally Posted by DGriff View Post
    Never really liked McDonalds. Won't bother now they have gone woke. Just give me a burger at best
    Tight, bro.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

White Castle and Little Caesarís. Worst.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Little caesars isnít as bad as it once was. Actually prefer them over some of Pizza Hut and dominos when you factor in value.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

the pretzel pizza at little caesars is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    I decided to try a "gyro" from Arbys last night instead of my usual beef and cheddar. Terrible. I had low expectations to begin with but at least thought it might be on par with the average frozen gyro kit one would buy from the grocery store. They should not be allowed to call it a gyro since all it is is their roast beef on pita bread with lettuce,onions, tomatoes and some sort of sauce I guess is supposed to be their version of tzatziki sauce but tastes nothing like it.

The other half of my 2 for $6 I went with the crispy chicken sandwich which I must say was surprisingly good.
    You ordered the roast beef gyro. They actually have a Greek gyro. Not saying that it's the gold standard of gyro's by any stretch of the imagination, but it has gotten me through a travel pinch a time or two.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Never have had White Castle as I don't do fast-food burgers ever, but yeah... Little Caesars is absolutely horrible. There's a reason they closed their doors years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Little caesars isnít as bad as it once was. Actually prefer them over some of Pizza Hut and dominos when you factor in value.

Like a lot of places it depends on the location. My former boss used to have poker nights at his house every month or so, and I'd always get a pizza or two from the Little Caesar's close to his house. Pretty good pizza all of the time. The one closest to me was god awful.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Never have had White Castle as I don't do fast-food burgers ever, but yeah... Little Caesars is absolutely horrible. There's a reason they closed their doors years ago.
    Little Caesar's is still rollin, man. Or did they actually go out of business for a while ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Little Caesar's is still rollin, man. Or did they actually go out of business for a while ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    They been rollin' hard in my area since the 80's.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Worst fast-food restaurant?

I think little ceasers did go out of business for awhile but theyíve definitely been back for awhile now. Quite positive theyíve done an overhaul on their products though.

I remember that pizza by the foot or whatever. Loved the idea as a kid but donít remember it being good pizza at all

Edit: Iím probably misremembering since I canít find anything

Last edited by koldjerky; 08-21-2020 at 06:51 AM.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast