Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I rarely eat it, it's seriously so bad for you.

Favorites:
    Wendy's- by far the most menu items I will eat
    Burger King- I like their OG chicken sandwich

Worst:
    McDonald's- disgusting all around
    White Castle- even when I was a drunk, I couldn't drink enough to choke down this ****
    i dont know if its their OG chicken sandwich or not but i just got the 2 for 5 and the whooper was amazing but that chicken sandwich was awful my dude.... tasted like it was freezer burnt. You ever have the chicken patty from middle school lunches.... that is the same flavor. I was so sad.

as for the best.... people needs to get out and try the baked potato from wendys... just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Um, hot sauce. I thought you were black?
    i didnt think ewing was of a gender or a race.... when i picture an ewing he is just an ewing. He is a genderless/raceless being that exists to argue and i love it

I rarely eat it, it's seriously so bad for you.

Favorites:
    Wendy's- by far the most menu items I will eat
    Burger King- I like their OG chicken sandwich

Worst:
    McDonald's- disgusting all around
    White Castle- even when I was a drunk, I couldn't drink enough to choke down this ****
    wendys

frosty
    chicken sandwich
    chili
    baked potato
    baconator fries
    baconator
    daves mcdouble

yo... i can get behind this lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    tell me why cheesecake or mayo is good... I have legit tried them a few times and every single time i have wanted to vomit... the mayo flavoring is horrid and the cheese cake consistency isn't natural lol.... I have forever hated both
    I can only go so far in convincing you that your own taste buds are ****ed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Oh **** man, I'd consider giving Arby's another try or two. It's just unique as far as legit fast food IMO.

Just tried the Grilled Cheese Burrito from Taco Bell- very good especially with Diablo sauce.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Grilled cheese burrito is delicious

tell me why cheesecake or mayo is good... I have legit tried them a few times and every single time i have wanted to vomit... the mayo flavoring is horrid and the cheese cake consistency isn't natural lol.... I have forever hated both
    Cheesecake with a nice crust and some fresh berry sauce is an excellent combination of textures and flavors. I used to hate cheesecake until I was in my 20's though, so I kinda get it.

Mayo is straight nasty though.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    See, I thought i liked it. Debo had me doubting myself.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    See, I thought i liked it. Debo had me doubting myself.

Yeah, it's not bad.

i dont know if its their OG chicken sandwich or not but i just got the 2 for 5 and the whooper was amazing but that chicken sandwich was awful my dude.... tasted like it was freezer burnt. You ever have the chicken patty from middle school lunches.... that is the same flavor. I was so sad.
    I liked middle school chicken sandwiches haha

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

as for the best.... people needs to get out and try the baked potato from wendys... just saying
    Like I said, Wendy's has exponentially the most items I like in any fast food place.

Burgers
    Spicy Chicken sandwich
    Spicy nuggets
    chili
    frosty
    baked potato

all good

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I liked middle school chicken sandwiches haha
    Same.

I miss the rectangle school pizzas the most. They have changed over the years, I'm 42 now. Between those and the cafeteria mashed potatoes wit the yellow/greenish gravy, man oh man.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Same.

I miss the rectangle school pizzas the most. They have changed over the years, I'm 42 now. Between those and the cafeteria mashed potatoes wit the yellow/greenish gravy, man oh man.
    Oh yeah!!! I have a group text going with 8 or so buddies and 4 of us went to the same middle school together. We were talking about all that food. Baked Mac and cheese was a great one to add but pizza day was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Oh yeah!!! I have a group text going with 8 or so buddies and 4 of us went to the same middle school together. We were talking about all that food. Baked Mac and cheese was a great one to add but pizza day was fantastic.

We used to have onions and pickles set out with the ketchup/mustard everyday in HS and MS. For some reason I used to love mixing mustard and ketchup together and I would get a crap ton of pickles because they were free.

Anyways, I would take all the cheese off first and eat that. Next, scrap all of the saucy stuff off the crust with a spoon and eat that. Next I would put pickles on the crust, fold it over and dip that in the ketch-**** mix. ****ing glorious.

And then breakfast pizza was introduced and the heavens opened.

I remember taking my lunch one day when there was chicken nuggets. Ended up trading everything I brought for what seemed like a hundred nuggets, even brought a ton home with me.

Man I miss school lunches for a buck.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    no.... no it isnt lol... its like they cooked it first and then dumped it into a room temp deep fryer for a second as flavoring... that is how insanely greasy it is

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast