Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Meanwhile Taco Bell hands out 50 packets of sauce for 3 tacos.
    And God bless them for that.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    my god i think we just became best friends lol

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Meanwhile Taco Bell hands out 50 packets of sauce for 3 tacos.
    Too true.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

kfc is launching impossible chicken as well... so many options in the future
    https://southpark.cc.com/clips/vdj02...e-pay-for-this
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Mayo haters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Id agree with man ram, long john silvers is terribad

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Too true.
    Friend of mine ordered 2 tacos and a quesdailla a few days ago. He counted 55 packets of hot sauce lol

Friend of mine ordered 2 tacos and a quesdailla a few days ago. He counted 55 packets of hot sauce lol

Respect to that TBell employee.

I will never complain about too much sauce after one hungover morning I grubhub'd taco bell and added the sauces and received 0. Let me tell you as much as I love taco bell I almost couldn't eat it without the sauce it was a rough go till I just used Valentina instead.

I should count how many sauce packets I have. I throw the extras in a drawer in the space behind the silverware tray.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Had BK today. Can confirm it is garbage.

just spent 38 dollars at popeyes... 16 pc meal and a chicken sandwich..... had no sauces except barbecue sauce... who puts barbecue sauce on fried chicken? this is their issue in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Mayo haters.

2 things in the world i hate... mayo and cheesecake . Cant even watch people eat stuff with mayo on it

I fux with cheesecake (especially if it has a good berry sauce on it) but no, nope, never on straight mayo for anything I eat. If I were to make any exception it'd be for spicy Japanese mayo to dip chicken katsu and such in, which actually seems kind of reminiscent of the spicy mayo spread on the Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich.

2 things in the world i hate... mayo and cheesecake . Cant even watch people eat stuff with mayo on it
    Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Arby's roast beef and curly fries are great. There is no need to get anything else, even though they try to push through so many limited time sandwiches.

KFC I agree with. They don't beat Popeyes in any category for me.

Wendy's I disagree. I love their spicy chicken, and the burgers are pretty good for the price. Normally I would rather go to a bar or grill and order a burger, or just suck it up and overpay for Five Guys, but I'll take a Wendy's burger in a pinch.
    Every time I go to Arbys I decide I'm going to get something different than the usual then I look at the menu, get to the counter and "beef and cheddar combo with curly fries" just comes out, I cant help it... if it aint broke, dont fix it

As far as the worst, I have to go McDonalds. I know they are the king of fast food, and basically everyone in the industry compares their numbers to McDonalds, but I just dont like their food. I agree with OP Hardees isnt that great either as long as we arent talking about breakfast, I think they have the best breakfast out there.

As far favorites, Chick-Fil-A, Arbys, Wendys, Bojangles, Popeyes are my faves. I like both CFA and Popeyes sandwiches especially the spicy versions. CFA sauce is the ****. Taco Bell has a bomb strawberry slush, but not a fan of their food. I can get down with some sonic chili cheese tots, cookout isnt horrible but not my favorite. Their cookout trays are on point, you get a main item and 2 sides, which can be a corndog/chicken nuggets/quesadilla ect...
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast