Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think little ceasers did go out of business for awhile but theyíve definitely been back for awhile now. Quite positive theyíve done an overhaul on their products though.

I remember that pizza by the foot or whatever. Loved the idea as a kid but donít remember it being good pizza at all

Edit: Iím probably misremembering since I canít find anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Back in the old days, Iím 42, little chasers hit hard. When they sold them 2 pizzas in one tray and it was wrapped in more of a paper similar to the crazy sticks it was fire as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Little Caesar's is still rollin, man. Or did they actually go out of business for a while ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    They shuttered all non franchise stores in 1999. Started reopening several years later.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Back in the old days, Iím 42, little chasers hit hard. When they sold them 2 pizzas in one tray and it was wrapped in more of a paper similar to the crazy sticks it was fire as ****.
    Itís such a quick and easy and inexpensive treat in a pinch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Fast food is a waste food, i don`t really like mcdonalds, starbucks, etc.... I prefer to keep my body with an alcaline diet, no virus, no bacteries can not survive in that bodies.

I really recomend it!
    to keep helathy

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    They shuttered all non franchise stores in 1999. Started reopening several years later.
    Ah! Did not know that

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

KFC because it is too spicy for me

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    the pretzel pizza at little caesars is legit.
    bruh ****ing loved it and then it vanished... hasnt been back... **** was amazing. Little Cesars has come a long long way and its way better then papa/pizza hut and dom esp with the price factor.

pretzel pizza was ****ing amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by loveto View Post
    Fast food is a waste food, i don`t really like mcdonalds, starbucks, etc.... I prefer to keep my body with an alcaline diet, no virus, no bacteries can not survive in that bodies.

I really recomend it!
    to keep helathy
    Nothing survives in an alkaline state, inlcuidng humans. Your kidneys and lungs make sure your pH is between 7.35-7.45 no matter what you eat or drink.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    bruh ****ing loved it and then it vanished... hasnt been back... **** was amazing. Little Cesars has come a long long way and its way better then papa/pizza hut and dom esp with the price factor.

pretzel pizza was ****ing amazing.
    It was the best

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

People love Checkers but both times I ate from them got the runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    People love Checkers but both times I ate from them got the runs.
    it is one place that really depends on the location... i had it 3 times in jersey and it was fine... since i had it 5 times in philly and all 5 times either the buns were stale or the burgers were dry or the fries were under cooked and grease logged... i went to the same location in philly and i never send **** back but the 4th time when we got the fries and there was grease all over my hands and the fries were to the point they were falling apart without even touching them... i told the person at the window i am not taking this. She said what do you mean... I said this is nasty i want my money back. I have only done that like once

How to plant | A great handbook on crop care. You care how to plant, care for, preserve ... plants, tubers, we will help you make that very simple how to plant

Quote Originally Posted by loveto View Post

I really recomend it!
    to keep helathy
    I agree. McDonald's food is not healthy. If I really don't want to cook or go somewhere, I order myself sushi and rolls.

They're all terrible and unhealthy. Haven't had fast food in about 20 years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

If you're still eating at McDonalds and you don't have a 5 year old... you've failed.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast