Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Worst fast-food restaurant?

For me, it's Hardee's, or Carl's Jr. for some of you.

They don't have one signature item on the entire menu. Nothing to make you say, "you know, I could really go for a ____ from Hardee's right now." I eat there, maybe, once every few years, just because I'll forget how much I really dislike it. And it's expensive! If I eat any fast-food, I'm probably going to regret the calories I took in afterward, but I don't want to regret it and be out $15. I'm old enough to remember when Hardee's tried to replicate KFC with the fried chicken, and then Arby's with the roast beef. They finally seem to have settled on an identity. Dry, over-priced burgers. And if you're not feeling that, try their **** Mexican food.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Hardees corporate is near me, but none of their restaurants are convenient for me.

For me, this is easily McDonalds. For about the past 20 years, I haven't been able to really eat there. The hamburgers disagree with my stomach. I can really only have the sausage biscuit, hashbrowns, fries and the fried chicken. Since just about all places do those items better than McDonalds, it is rare that I eat there.

I also won't go to Taco Bell. I never ate there much to begin with, and with the amount of great tex-mex places around me (and with a Wawa open 24-7) I never had an occasion to do late-night Taco Bell.

Taco Johns.

Those potatoe ole's aren't enough to save how horrific everything else is and pales in comparison to the king named Taco Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Hardees corporate is near me, but none of their restaurants are convenient for me.

For me, this is easily McDonalds. For about the past 20 years, I haven't been able to really eat there. The hamburgers disagree with my stomach. I can really only have the sausage biscuit, hashbrowns, fries and the fried chicken. Since just about all places do those items better than McDonalds, it is rare that I eat there.

I also won't go to Taco Bell. I never ate there much to begin with, and with the amount of great tex-mex places around me (and with a Wawa open 24-7) I never had an occasion to do late-night Taco Bell.
    McDonalds has the same effect on me. Within an hour I need to be close to a toilet because I’m about to drop a bomb. I usually feel nauseated and just generally unwell after eating it.

Man, I wish Wawa would come to the Midwest.

Mcdonalds and Taco Bell are my favorites. Worst for me is Arbys, KFC and Wendys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Mcdonalds and Taco Bell are my favorites. Worst for me is Arbys, KFC and Wendys.
    I was with you until Wendy’s. A double, chili cheese fries, and a frosty never did me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I was with you until Wendy’s. A double, chili cheese fries, and a frosty never did me wrong.
    I do enjoy their chili, I don't like their fries though. I think they are terrible.

Worst...

Fast Eddie's. Not sure if they have them in the states. Used to be able to get a bag of burgers for like $8. Think McDonalds with zero quality control.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Arby’s is great because of curly fries.

Wendy’s baconator is the best fast food burger their is.

KFC famous bowl is a must for me once a week or every couple of weeks.

The worst for me are Kennedy Fried Chicken here in the east coast and McDonalds as well, I get a taste for the the fries once in a blue and buy a Big Mac or royale with cheese and then regret it.

They don't have one signature item on the entire menu. Nothing to make you say, "you know, I could really go for a ____ from Hardee's right now." I eat there, maybe, once every few years, just because I'll forget how much I really dislike it. And it's expensive! If I eat any fast-food, I'm probably going to regret the calories I took in afterward, but I don't want to regret it and be out $15. I'm old enough to remember when Hardee's tried to replicate KFC with the fried chicken, and then Arby's with the roast beef. They finally seem to have settled on an identity. Dry, over-priced burgers. And if you're not feeling that, try their **** Mexican food.
    They had a Carl’s Jr. here in nyc for about a month, tasted it once and thought they had similar flavor to Wendy’s. Had them when I went to Vegas too and they alright.

BTW the impossible burger at Burger King is pretty good.

I think pretty much all fast food is gross

But the absolute most disgusting? McDonald's is definitely up there, the food just looks rancid to me. Also Subway, the smell from just walking by one makes me gag. Never been to an Arby's but its a contender

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Taco Johns.
    Ohhhh good one. I ate this for lunch during the bar exam a few years ago, literally the only food nearby. Felt sick for the whole afternoon session of day 1
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Also praise some carts that are out here in nyc, food be awesome.

Not that I'm a fan of them or anything but everyone I know instantly thinks of the double western bacon cheeseburger when it comes to Carl's Jr. Def not the worst thing someone can get at a fast food joint. Their chicken strips weren't bad either the last time I had them some years back.

I basically don't do fast food burgers unless it's In-N-Out or Five Guys at this point though.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

My answer for this would be Burger King. They are straight trash.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast