Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Great first game of the series and now they canít hit...0-8 with risp
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Fried was dealing plus BP back to being horrible.

Expected more velo from Howard but I've read this was not his scheduled day for starting and could have affected him.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

J.T. is fifth in wOBA in the league.

this might be the worst bull pen i have seen the phillies have....

also kingery/segura/cutch need to be better like now... kingery looks like he wants to break the home run record

my biggest pet peeve right now is our coach not playing the goose or whatever... dude is red hot and barely plays.

Pivetta was rusty AF, I found it heartwarming how Girardi spoke to Nick directly, Joe is amazing, he wanted him to shake off the rust, I support the call.

I think we should call up Seabold, Brogdon and Llovera TBH, bullpen needs help.

can we just send down the whole bull pen and bring up all new guys? just wasted harpers 2 run go ahead home run because neris has 0 control in the 9th

Another bullpen loss. Insane how bad they are...

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Just saw a replay in the 9th. Neris gets the pop out and the morons let it drop...

Such poor defense

might be the worst display of baseball i have seen since the early 2000s lol

Man, the phandemic crew should be booing this team for the next week when they step on the field. Pathetic on both Q's and Segura's part and the entire BP should be demoted/fired. What garbage...just pure garbage.

That game took a huge chunk of me last night.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    That game took a huge chunk of me last night.
    I feel like I've already given up on this "season"...sad since it only took 12 games...lol

Segura needs sent back to the AL and let Bohm play. Hoskins is what he is, nothing. Kingery forgot how to hit. McCutchen well unless he starts hitting might as well call someone up and let them play. And the bullpen, well go sign a couple of college seniors, they can't pitch any worse.

Season far from over. For as bad as they have played one good stretch puts them in first...bullpen canít actually be this bad. Hoskins has started to hit a little bit kingery needs some worry free abs in Allentown as much as I hate to say it. Play bohm at third and segura at second

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast