Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    no reason to be running VV/Eflin etc out there.... call up our young guys and ride with nola/wheeler/arrieta... arrieta didnt do bad tonight tbh but as per usual bull pen blows.

I am so mad we traded for segura... the dude is a waste and omg he bats 300 **** and is a pure hitter is so ****ing moronic. If we are gonna play this trash can at 3rd we should just use bohm

Segura has been frustrating for sure. I loved the move at first. The best part of the deal has been jay bruce. JP starting to look for real now which hurts. Happens in trades I guess. I do agree that Howard and bohm need to be playing
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

I thought Segura was gonna have a good season, I follow him on IG and he seemed like he was taking care of his body and he is playing on a contract year, ugh, I have seen some Mariners games just to watch Crawford :cry:

Arrieta was way better than I expected, let's hope he keeps it up, I think his game doesn't translate to modern pitching given his FB, 2 seamer, sinker arsenal.

I love Haseley, he is looking good, I would even start him over Cutch at the 1 hole.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    I thought Segura was gonna have a good season, I follow him on IG and he seemed like he was taking care of his body and he is playing on a contract year, ugh, I have seen some Mariners games just to watch Crawford :cry:

Arrieta was way better than I expected, let's hope he keeps it up, I think his game doesn't translate to modern pitching given his FB, 2 seamer, sinker arsenal.

I love Haseley, he is looking good, I would even start him over Cutch at the 1 hole.
    Segura has at least 2 more years on his contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Segura has at least 2 more years on his contract.

O.o what........ wtf lol

Giving up a billion homers. Insane.

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Worst bullpen in baseball

I have been reading that given our record that it was not Kapler's fault.

That maybe the roster is not up to compete, given the bullpen, Hoskins regression, Kingery being overated that Harper is a nice player but not enough to build a franchise around.

It has worried me a bit alas I believe they are better than this bad start. If I'm wrong we might NEED Bohm and Howard to turn into start players to compete in the future.

Anyhow we have been competing and playing head to head in every game with the best team in baseball, I still have hope.

Solid win today. Gosselin needs to continue playing and segura and kingery need to ride pine until they show anything. Bohm and Howard should be up soon. We need a young stud at some point. I thought it would be Hoskins but Iím starting to fear he is what he is.

Spencer Howard called up for a Sunday start. Good...Now call up Bohm....

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Yaaaaaaassssss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Solid win today. Gosselin needs to continue playing and segura and kingery need to ride pine until they show anything. Bohm and Howard should be up soon. We need a young stud at some point. I thought it would be Hoskins but Iím starting to fear he is what he is.
    He will get on base, he is ok at the 2 spot imo

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Love it.

Back to .500. Arrietta has been very good through two starts. Bullpen actually got outs. Spencer Howard starting. Need 3-1 or sweep the braves. Set the tone!

Mos Def!!!

Let's get em!!!

Btw J.T. forcing the Phil's to resign him lol.

Bullpen is so bad...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast