Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

2020 Season Thread

Another marlins loss. Bats looked lost other than Didi. Down 3 with the shift and game ends on a roll over double play. So dumb. Rosso has electric stuff but donít get him in after Nola. Opened up the game...
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

After not scoring with 7 walks the bats awakened. Harper got on base before realmutoís bomb. I want more of that. I know he gets paid to hit dingers but look what getting on base

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

This my first post!!! Harper does walk a lot. Wheeler looked good. I am glad we have baseball!

Sup guys.

I'm cool with Hoskins getting on base but did he really let go of 2 hanging curve balls in his first 2 ABs?

I sort of wanna see Bohm at first, keep Goose or barrels at DH whilehe is hot.

Wheeler did great, let's hope he keeps it that way focused, I lol'd hard when Kruk or Wheels said that they didn't know if DeGrom or Wheeler was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanedx View Post
    This my first post!!! Harper does walk a lot. Wheeler looked good. I am glad we have baseball!
    Welcome to the boards, I really missed baseball, GF broke up with me recently and I need some Phillies love

VV terrible. Irvin terrible. This pitching will hold us down. Not even competitive today. Still hanging around though

Lol McClain follows suit...

Thanks man. Been reading in here for years. Finally decided to register

Season about to be canceled friends. Sadly the Phillies couldnít even beat a team with covid...

IDK what to say this sucks

Itís not fair to the Phillies or baseball for the way this is going down...

This is quickly becoming a joke. 2 Cards tested positive now, how are the make up games. I can see them at some point realizing they should have just cancelled the season.

I just requested a refund from mlb.tv...I should have never purchased it and the season is already garbage.

Phillies may not win a game this week. Yankees then braves. Gotta figure out the long ball. Giving up way too many already. Repeat of last year.

Braves took a huge hit with Soroka's injury.

Who is this Guerra dude? He is not good, the Phil's should call up the kids.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast