Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Canceling games for a criminal, sexual predator who resists arrest. Truly touching guys...had nothing to do with facing max Iím sure...
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Would love to try VV as the closer. He could give it his all for 1 inning.
    He is not reliable enough to be a closer and his 1.62 WHIP sucks for a closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanedx View Post
    I think we did upgrade the bullpen too. Do you guys disagree?
    Completely agree.

Damon Jones, Bryce Stott and Grullůn are playing in the alternate site, I was surprised to see Stott there given he hasn't even reached AA.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

1st and 3rd no outs...canít score. Ridiculous. If they lose they need to sell. This is a must win they are trying to give away...

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Kingery dingery saves the day

I'm excited again LFGO!!

Arrietta got lit but bats are trying to make it interesting. Rhys is smoking hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Arrietta got lit but bats are trying to make it interesting. Rhys is smoking hot right now.
    Crazy that they almost came back last night. Crazier that they scored 10 runs when JT and Harper were held hitless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Watched the replay when Girardi gets tossed. How is that missed. Ball hits ground at least a foot from runner. Insanity. Hader rumors are interesting. Just donít think we have the ammo for it

Yesterday didn't feel so ******, it was a good game.

i get why we wouldnt go for hader etc... but why did we not go after a minor.... they got him for nothing holy ****. Why are we sold on arrieta/eflin

Workman and Hembree both have been a disaster since the Phils acquired them especially Workman. He has ZERO confidence on the mound.

The Padres did well at the trade deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Padres did well at the trade deadline.
    they did but they also did this **** in free agency years before and it went badly. Lets see how it plays out

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i get why we wouldnt go for hader etc... but why did we not go after a minor.... they got him for nothing holy ****. Why are we sold on arrieta/eflin
    I think it was because Klentak and Middleton wanna stay under the luxury tax, and we are currently very tight there, that is the reason we got cash back inthe Sox trade.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    I think it was because Klentak and Middleton wanna stay under the luxury tax, and we are currently very tight there, that is the reason we got cash back inthe Sox trade.
    Interesting they moved Gruillon (SP?), Moniak and Stott to the 60 man. I believe they could only make trades from the 60 man roster or player to be names later , the case with Phelps. At this point with Bohm and Howard in the bigs, Stott is the top prospect so I believe they were willing to trade him and they have given up on Moniak. The DFA for the catcher Gruillon (SP) must indicate no one wanted him.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast