Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    I would love for us to grab Paxton or JBJ for kicks and just as a little more insurance on the team. If Herrara really is back, he could end up being an upgrade depending on which version of him we end up with.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I would love for us to grab Paxton or JBJ for kicks and just as a little more insurance on the team. If Herrara really is back, he could end up being an upgrade depending on which version of him we end up with.
    I want one of the pitchers out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Odubel could be a difference maker if he comes back to anywhere close to what he was. Decent defender with plus speed and decent hitter. Keeps kingery as super utility. Iím pulling for it if he really is sorry and has changed his life. Second chances are still a thing right? Looking forward to spring training. Bullpen should be much better.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Holy ****, some of you are still here!
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

Lol we are sadly
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    Holy ****, some of you are still here!
    Like 5 of us post every other month lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718