Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    The moment Vince left in the 4th I knew it was over. Bats sucked though again. Early offense then nada. Choking away September again.
    its not really choking away septemeber this time... if our bull pen was even bad and not historically bad we would be in the playoffs... GM needs to go along with our scouting and so on down the list

The best thing Middleton could do is snipe from the As/Rays scouting departments. Enough with the prodigy crap in GMs.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its not really choking away septemeber this time... if our bull pen was even bad and not historically bad we would be in the playoffs... GM needs to go along with our scouting and so on down the list
    Choked away the season.

0 reason this team should miss an 8 team post season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Choked away the season.

0 reason this team should miss an 8 team post season.

This...

If Klentak isn't gone, I'm not watching next season. It almost feels like he's trying to sabotage this team. We can't let him let JT walk away too...That means we essentially let Sixto go for free because we never made the playoffs while JT was here.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    This...

If Klentak isn't gone, I'm not watching next season. It almost feels like he's trying to sabotage this team. We can't let him let JT walk away too...That means we essentially let Sixto go for free because we never made the playoffs while JT was here.
    My child is due in March and about a month ago I got a three pack of Phillies onesies to where during next season. Im with you, might be throwing them away unless something changes drastically.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The best thing Middleton could do is snipe from the As/Rays scouting departments. Enough with the prodigy crap in GMs.
    THIS

Its probably in the best interest that the Phils doesn't make the playoffs.

Wheeler is our runaway MVP no?

1. Wheeler
    2. Nola
    4. Eflin
    5. Howard

Get a 3rd SP this offseason

1 win 2 losses. 1-5 so far this critical week. So bad.

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

The Marlins made the playoffs after losing 100+ games last season. This is embarrassing.

1-6 last week of the season. 1 more win and they were in. Nola has sucked lately. Buh bye klentak. Atrocious to not make the playoffs with this group of players. Why would JT even want to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    1-6 last week of the season. 1 more win and they were in. Nola has sucked lately. Buh bye klentak. Atrocious to not make the playoffs with this group of players. Why would JT even want to come back?
    JT would want to come back because this team has hella potential with any type of BP and a little more pitching. Also, he and Bryce are bffs apparently lol...oh and cash money...

I wish we could sign both JT and Didi back...I really liked Didi tbh...quietly had a decent season for us and he was one of those players that I just 'felt good' every time he came up to bat in a big situation. I know that doesn't mean much, but it does to me lol

Decent? Didi was great. He may want too much. Not signing JT will be devastating

Sign didi and JT.

Hold BP tryout for anyone.

Get rid of Segura some how.

Losing faith in Scotty K too but maybe get his guy consistently to play 2B and leave it at that.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast