Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,399

    Cam Maybin traded, again. This time to the Cubs.

    Hear the #Cubs acquired Cameron Maybin from the #Tigers
    via Joel Sherman


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,399
    Short, 510, 180 lbs (25 y/o) is a high-energy defender. #Cubs no. 9 prospect in 2019, according to
    @MLBPipeline
    . Above-average, aggressive defender with enough above-average speed and feel to snag some bases. Good bat speed, career-high .203 ISO & 31.3 K% in AAA in 2019. #Tigers
    via Emily Waldon


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,867
    Don't we trade him every year?

    LFLOL, who's the Wings player we do that with? His name is escaping me lol

    also, every time they say "Short 5'10" I'm like hey that's not that short

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,417
    And Jacoby Jones breaks wrist.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,399
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Don't we trade him every year?

    LFLOL, who's the Wings player we do that with? His name is escaping me lol

    also, every time they say "Short 5'10" I'm like hey that's not that short
    Tomas Vanek came to mind first, not sure if that's who you are thinking of though.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,867
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Tomas Vanek came to mind first, not sure if that's who you are thinking of though.
    Yeah!

    Now that I look him up on hockeyreference apparently we only traded him once and signed him twice.

    Oh well. You still somehow knew who I was thinking of lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,399
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Yeah!

    Now that I look him up on hockeyreference apparently we only traded him once and signed him twice.

    Oh well. You still somehow knew who I was thinking of lol
    Detroit sports are so bad and bland that useless trivia like that stands out I guess.

    That or magic. Definitely magic.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,867
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Detroit sports are so bad and bland that useless trivia like that stands out I guess.

    That or magic. Definitely magic.
    hard to argue against magic, the Tigers used it exclusively through 30 games

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •