Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Tigers running season thread

Yay sports!

How long is it going to last? No idea. For not I'm going to enjoy it, even with the Tigers likely being god awful.

Let's go tigs!! Only a 60 game season...and expanded playoffs. You never know we could get in! lol.

Well you know it's Tiger season when you hit into a DP with RISP.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Well you know it's Tiger season when you hit into a DP with RISP.
    lmao. Is there anything more tigers than that?

Tigers gonna find a way to make this feel like a long season

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    lmao. Is there anything more tigers than that?
    And yet I still enjoyed seeing it lol. Not in a tank sense but holy **** sports sense.

I actually bought the extra innings package. Tigers actually have some youngsters I'm anxious to see. Unfortunately I won't see them till September, but oh well.

It was good watching sports and the Tigers last night. We should end up with a top 3 pick. Os and Marlins with get 1 and 2 since they play such hard schedules.

Homer friendly game tonight. I like that.

That (Jacoby's homerun) is a perfect example of why bunting is stupid. Why take away the chance he hits it out for a free out? Sure, if he grounds out or whatever the decision to not bunt doesn't look as glaringly stupid but the idea remains: why give a free out when you have the chance to get a hit?

Go Tigers!

Off the bat I thought for sure Suarez hit it out lol, I was actually expecting it

That (Jacoby's homerun) is a perfect example of why bunting is stupid. Why take away the chance he hits it out for a free out? Sure, if he grounds out or whatever the decision to not bunt doesn't look as glaringly stupid but the idea remains: why give a free out when you have the chance to get a hit?
    I'm a bunting maniac in the Show, or basically just about any game for years. I hate GIDP so much, and it feels like any time I get someone on base that's exactly what the next guy does. Drives me nuts. Hell, I'm so bad at hitting if I get a lead off double my line of thinking is "bunt him to third, squeeze him home" lol, unless the hitter is a slugger. But if I'm at the bottom of the order and these guys suck anyway I get bunt happy

These 9th inning go ahead homers are fun! Much better than the 26456383628 strike outs already.

go Kitties!

These 9th inning go ahead homers are fun! Much better than the 26456383628 strike outs already.
    the bizarre "not blowing it in the bottom of the 9th when all indications show it'll be blown" thing is pretty cool, too. Not that we'll sustain it, but it's nice to win the first series.

wait, is there a generational draft pick this year? if so, we'll definitely keep it up through 30 games, then tank and lose out on everything

RIP baseball.

Marlins entire team is pretty much a walking COVID time bomb. Reds had it so I can see the Tigers getting hit with covid now.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast