Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Yeah. It's crazy to think how much time is spent to discover some of those glitches and that there's still people playing these old games for hours on end to try to set new record times.
    I started watching someone do a speed run getting all 120 stars last night. It's almost 2 hrs so I didn't finish it yet. Absolutely insane how quick this dude flies through the game with zero mistakes lol

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I started watching someone do a speed run getting all 120 stars last night. It's almost 2 hrs so I didn't finish it yet. Absolutely insane how quick this dude flies through the game with zero mistakes lol
    He's probably done it at least 10 times as practice, probably more. The speed run videos of games I used to play are pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    He's probably done it at least 10 times as practice, probably more. The speed run videos of games I used to play are pretty fun.
    Oh ya I'm sure they practice them a ton, still impressive. I've played a ton of Mario 64 and this guy is using shortcuts I've never seen before, know exactly where everything is, long jumping in directions not even on camera to get places, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    These guys don't get that good without 1000s of attempts

To name 5 - Ron Paul Liberty Report
    - Formula World
    - World War Two
    - Forgotten Weapons
    - Massage ASMR

Mark Fenton.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    These guys don't get that good without 1000s of attempts
    I used to have a friend who would play Halo at what I believe to be a national champion level. It was the most insane thing I seen, lmao, he used to beat us 3 on 1 all the time.

Like we would be 3 against 1 but it would somehow still feel unfair for us, haha.

He would maximize the look sensitivity, yet every aim would be spot on. He probably coulda done something with that talent now that I think of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Donut operater. Valuable source, former cop breaks down blue man bad videos. Sports a glorious mustache and has great cadence.

Video game dunkey. The absolutely unwavering video game critic who has shown time and time again, he will not shill for big companies.

Rlm is awesome too

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Donut operater. Valuable source, former cop breaks down blue man bad videos. Sports a glorious mustache and has great cadence.

Video game dunkey. The absolutely unwavering video game critic who has shown time and time again, he will not shill for big companies.

Rlm is awesome too
    You still have a bunch of different accounts to throw off the man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You still have a bunch of different accounts to throw off the man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Uhh wat? Its to curate my suggested content u hollow husk of a man

I like the Liziqi channel. It is very interesting to observe the village life in China. And her videos are calm, without screaming, unnecessary fuss. They even calm and distract from problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12