Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    He and his team complaining to the league about foul calls definitely worked out in the fourth quarter last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some atrocious reffing last night favoring the Lakers. Surprise surprise

Also a big time mistake by Malone not challenging the foul when AD landed on the defender when his back was turned while boxing out. Still have no idea why he wouldnít challenge that. Clear as day not a foul

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Some atrocious reffing last night favoring the Lakers. Surprise surprise
    As Bulls fans we saw the beneficial calls that went LeBronís way for years. No surprise itís still happening.

Eh, I chalk most of that up to anti-lebron propaganda. Either 1) its common for most teams to do it or 2) its exaggerated greatly.

Hard to buy it either way.

Fouls were 28 to 25 i heard? Thats close. And not like 14 fts is that much for LeBron.

Having the bigger stars always pays off in every sport, Lakers aren't up 3-1 due to the refs.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 09-25-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Game by game

Game 1: Lakers 9 more fta
    Game 2: Nuggets 14 more fta
    Game 3: Nuggets 7 more fta
    Game 4: Lakers 12 more fta

Hahaha. Its all ********. Give me a break. Its easy to argue LeBron should get more free throw attempts honestly. Maybe an offensive foul or two as well.

Click here to register!

2020 NBA Playoffs Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Game by game

Game 1: Lakers 9 more fta
    Game 2: Nuggets 14 more fta
    Game 3: Nuggets 7 more fta
    Game 4: Lakers 12 more fta

Hahaha. Its all ********. Give me a break.

Itís more the timing of calls and non calls. Blatant calls not being called for Denver in crucial situations, ticky tack /not a foul being called for LA in critical times.

Letís put it this way, does the NBA, given a choice, want the Lakers and LeBron in the finals? Of course they do. The Bulls and Jordan benefited from the same stuff. MJ especially

Itís more the timing of calls and non calls. Blatant calls not being called for Denver in crucial situations, ticky tack /not a foul being called for LA in critical times.

Letís put it this way, does the NBA, given a choice, want the Lakers and LeBron in the finals? Of course they do. The Bulls and Jordan benefited from the same stuff. MJ especially
    I'll agree with that to a point.

I don't think its fixed by any means but having Bron and AD on the court they're gonna get the benefit of the doubt before a Jokic does or even a Murray.

Do you think Murray can be an impact player going forward?

I'll need to see him do this for another season before assuming he's a star but he has been amazing

Did you see that layup yesterday? Thats 91 Lakers bulls mj kinda stuff. Just insane.

His change of direction and the shots he is hitting. Wow.

Click here to register!

I'll agree with that to a point.

I don't think its fixed by any means but having Bron and AD on the court they're gonna get the benefit of the doubt before a Jokic does or even a Murray.

Do you think Murray can be an impact player going forward?

I'll need to see him do this for another season before assuming he's a star but he has been amazing

Did you see that layup yesterday? Thats 91 Lakers bulls mj kinda stuff. Just insane.

His change of direction and the shots he is hitting. Wow.

Lol anyone who doesnít think Murray is an impact player going forward is nuts. Iíve always been a fan of his. Yes, certified baller and impact player. People talk about his shot making and rightfully so, but his facilitating and decision making has really improved and is now a strength of his

Lol anyone who doesnít think Murray is an impact player going forward is nuts. Iíve always been a fan of his. Yes, certified baller and impact player. People talk about his shot making and rightfully so, but his facilitating and decision making has really improved and is now a strength of his
    I think he will be, and hope he is. Will be fun to remember when he broke out.

Its been just amazing to watch.

Lakers (or any team)better have decent control on these games at the end because he is great at making "bad" shots.

Click here to register!

Eh, I chalk most of that up to anti-lebron propaganda. Either 1) its common for most teams to do it or 2) its exaggerated greatly.

Hard to buy it either way.

Fouls were 28 to 25 i heard? Thats close. And not like 14 fts is that much for LeBron.

Having the bigger stars always pays off in every sport, Lakers aren't up 3-1 due to the refs.

Itís the timing and the specific calls, not the quantity. If you watch the fourth quarter of yesterdayís game and donít come away with the conclusion it was completely one sided then idk what to say. Murray got hammered on his breakaway layup with no call. He made a clear and1 that they called on the floor. Jokic didnít get the same call shooting a three that AD did when a defender was underneath him. Those are just off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Itís the timing and the specific calls, not the quantity. If you watch the fourth quarter of yesterdayís game and donít come away with the conclusion it was completely one sided then idk what to say. Murray got hammered on his breakaway layup with no call. He made a clear and1 that they called on the floor. Jokic didnít get the same call shooting a three that AD did when a defender was underneath him. Those are just off the top of my head.

Yep. The foul for AD when he twisted his ankle was terrible too. Although Malone made a terrible decision not to challenge.

The non and 1 call for Murray was ********. The refs are so inconsistent with that. Watching live it was a clear and 1...the replay even made it more clear.

The one call I can say was blatantly bad was the Foul they called on Millsap. He legit was walking away from AD when AD came down. That was definitely a turning point in the game too. I agree that I don't think it's rigged, but that is definitely a super star getting a bad call base off of a knee jerk reaction by the ref.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    The one call I can say was blatantly bad was the Foul they called on Millsap. He legit was walking away from AD when AD came down. That was definitely a turning point in the game too. I agree that I don't think it's rigged, but that is definitely a super star getting a bad call base off of a knee jerk reaction by the ref.
    Yeah, and Malone deserves heat for not challenging. I wonder if he was asked about it

Here and there, yes, teams will get the advantage. The fouls are even through 4 games. It just fluctuates.

The Nuggets aren't losing due to the refs.

Click here to register!

Here and there, yes, teams will get the advantage. The fouls are even through 4 games. It just fluctuates.

The Nuggets aren't losing due to the refs.

Theyíre not losing solely due to the refs, but the refs definitely played a role in them losing last night. The Nuggets hung in there and kept sticking close but every time they were about to make a run a bad call happened. It is what it is. Iím just glad a team that AK had a huge hand in building is doing so well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast