Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What is up with Matt Hobgood?

I saw someone on the forum here saying he has been a disappointment and I havent really heard much from him. I tried searching him, only seeing some horrible stats.

Is there something I am missing though?

He has been out injuried all year but he is closing in on starting his season

The jury is still out on him. He has said that his arm injuries have made him a different pitcher than he was in high school, and not in a good way. Hopefully he can fully recover and get back to being the pitcher that the O's saw when they drafted him.

Let's not forget he is still only 20 years old. The majority of high school pitchers take a while to develop. We most likely won't have a grasp on him for another two years. After that we should have a better idea on whether he will end up being a decent pitcher or a draft bust.

The truth is that I don't know much about baseball, but I have been doing a little research on this player, and it seems he is not a very good person. If you want to know a little more about it, The research proposal writing service recommend searching the internet through trustworthy information portals.