Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by saddletramp View Post
    draymond green
    lmfao!!

Rippin' lips son!!

On topic, Austin Rivers. That ******* has an attitude like he's in the NBA for any other reason than his daddy. And, like Cousins, he quite frequently has that "who farted" face.

Rippin' lips son!!

Brook Lopez. There's no way that a man who's 7 feet tall with a voice that scary can't rebound the basketball.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    not a scrub imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    People above me mentioned Embiid and Draymond and you said nothing. Those guys are way above Beverly as basketball players.

Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    Cannot stand Patrick Beverly.
    This is a testament to how good Pat Bev is at what he does.

People above me mentioned Embiid and Draymond and you said nothing. Those guys are way above Beverly as basketball players.
    Stop whatabouting

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    This is a testament to how good Pat Bev is at what he does.
    A bit, yes. The biggest problem I have with him is he is allowed to get away with murder and never gets a foul call. He reminds me a lot of Bruce Bowen in the past where players would end the game with claw marks all over their arms and he would be called for no fouls. Once they get a reputation for a great defender, they no longer get called for obvious fouls.

Add that for his huge mouth as a role player and it makes him one of the more unlikable players in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Stop whatabouting

Just calling you out on your b.s. If you like Beverly, you should have liked my post.

A bit, yes. The biggest problem I have with him is he is allowed to get away with murder and never gets a foul call. He reminds me a lot of Bruce Bowen in the past where players would end the game with claw marks all over their arms and he would be called for no fouls. Once they get a reputation for a great defender, they no longer get called for obvious fouls.

Add that for his huge mouth as a role player and it makes him one of the more unlikable players in the league.
    This is what I love the most about him. He's fully aware he's a role player but now he has 2 superstars on his squad. Of course he's going to talk **** lol. Dude's mouth goes a mile a minute during games.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Jared dudley.
    Yes. This. He's probably #1 for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    On topic, Austin Rivers. That ******* has an attitude like he's in the NBA for any other reason than his daddy. And, like Cousins, he quite frequently has that "who farted" face.
    Austin Rivers isn't a scrub. Not a star, but he's a solid legit role player who absolutely belongs in the NBA.

I love Pat Bev

Just calling you out on your b.s. If you like Beverly, you should have liked my post.
    I didn’t realize it was my responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I don’t mind his trash talk. But he thinks he never fouls and *****es to the refs constantly.

Iggy is a snake.

Jae Crowder.

My best friend has a list 300 players long, cause it seems like random scrubs torch the Wolves over the years. I swear, there has to be 50 current players that have their career highs against us

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast