Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I like it. I love the fact that there is actually room on the sidelines. The fans literally being on the floor was redic. I know it looks good for TV but what a joke for what supposed competition at the highest level
    fully agree, the league has done a tremendous job to both keep the players focused, as well as make the presentation enjoyable to watch on screen.

The lighting looks fabulous too and is clear that the refs can concentrate and avoid mistakes better than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why not? Where is he? Iím a big fan of that kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He was in Denver, unsure what the delay was.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    fully agree, the league has done a tremendous job to both keep the players focused, as well as make the presentation enjoyable to watch on screen.

The lighting looks fabulous too and is clear that the refs can concentrate and avoid mistakes better than ever before.
    Refs have more room is definite improvement too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The Bucks are taking the Spurs in an hour, which can prove to be the most beneficial match up Milwaukee could possibly hope for.

The Bucks are the worst team in the league in allowing 3s against them and the Spurs are long shooting the ball more than any other team in the league, it is therefore a great chance for the Bucks to figure it out and improve on the (only) issue they have.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I feel like the Nuggets lineup is something that can work in a setup like this but wouldnít work any other time.
    That lineup was only used because half their team didnít arrive to the bubble in time with the mandated 48 hour quarantine.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    That lineup was only used because half their team didnít arrive to the bubble in time with the mandated 48 hour quarantine.
    Makes sense. I think weíre going to see quite a lot of strange 5 man lineups either way.

Makes sense. I think weíre going to see quite a lot of strange 5 man lineups either way.
    Maybe early depending on when players arrive. But Gary Harris and Craig has to miss the Washington game due to the 48 hour quarantine. Monte Morris isnít in the bubble, MPJ is en route. PJ Dozier isnít there leaving Daniels and Murray as the only guards. Murray got a rest day for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Yeah, only suited up 8 guys :/

How serious is Barton' s knee soreness you think?

The Bucks looked scary! I guess 113pts scored and 8mins of garbage time in a 40mins game says it all. Giannis looks like a war machine.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Yeah, only suited up 8 guys :/

How serious is Barton' s knee soreness you think?
    No reporters have any idea but my best guess it is sore but nothing serious. Malone is anti load management but has depth where he is very lucrative giving days off.

dont care if he makes them... took 2 3s and a deep 2.... need that confidence all day every day

131pts scored in a 40mins game with Giannis, Middleton and BroLo sitting out for the entire 2nd half!

Phew! The Bucks have all the engines working at full power, they look in a class of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    131pts scored in a 40mins game with Giannis, Middleton and BroLo sitting out for the entire 2nd half!

Phew! The Bucks have all the engines working at full power, they look in a class of their own.
    In the East for sure

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast