Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    I can't wait! With no fans it's gonna be interested to see what the refs do. With no home and away it's anyone's ship to grab....... To some extent

I really just want to see who was a lazy GrubHub slug and who worked out and made the best of the situation.

Felt like the Celtics had a 10% chance to win it now idk 35-40

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    35-40% for the Celtics?

That exceeds by far every other prediction, even the most favourable one in a Celtics blog wouldn't be more than 5% I would have imagine.

I mean even if they can make it to the ECF, how would one expect them to beat the Bucks with Milwaukee being even better than the previous season and the Celtics inferior than what they were the previous season?

No home court ref ********. Just true basketball. Plus I'm being a super homer with my green glasses on sipping my green tea.

I'm just overly excited

One More Time

No home court ref ********. Just true basketball. Plus I'm being a super homer with my green glasses on sipping my green tea.

I'm just overly excited

I guess that makes you a ...Bucks fan! There is nothing greener than MIL in the East currently!

I can't wait! With no fans it's gonna be interested to see what the refs do. With no home and away it's anyone's ship to grab....... To some extent

I really just want to see who was a lazy GrubHub slug and who worked out and made the best of the situation.

Felt like the Celtics had a 10% chance to win it now idk 35-40

They are having like 200 or 300 fans streamed, for their Microsoft partnership, I think it's a neat idea but I agree can't mimic the real thing.

Anyway, I didn't get to catch any of the scrimmages but did you see this?

Yes I did. Harden was looking at westy like who the **** is this guy....... Really excited for the young guys. All mid round picks not expecting to much so if one pops this team will be legit

One More Time

Yes I did. Harden was looking at westy like who the **** is this guy....... Really excited for the young guys. All mid round picks not expecting to much so if one pops this team will be legit

I really liked Edwards in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Bol Bol Highlight

https://youtu.be/J6uPZGnslQc

It would have been cool if Miami had him next to Bam.
    We drafted him then traded him unfortunately, i was very shocked when they let him go.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    ********. They shouldn't be able to vote.
    Why? Are they not American? They paid their debt to society. No reason they shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345