Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Season GDT

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The Padres are a VERY good team with 2 legit MVP candidates. They very well might...in the second round. There's a small part of me that wishes the Phillies were able to get their **** together at the end and make the playoffs.
    you wouldnt want us in there... you dont want that smoke again. That being said the padres are a good team but your team is da bestest team of all time... world series or bust kid

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you wouldnt want us in there... you dont want that smoke again. That being said the padres are a good team but your team is da bestest team of all time... world series or bust kid
    I'd say maybe next year...but since JT is probably going to the Met's to be their catcher. I don't see you guys making it...

This is a great dodgers team, one of the better ones I can remember. But I don't think this is the best of all time. Your putting words into my mouth now.

Iím quite certain thereís just a line of excuses ready as to why the Dodgers donít win the WS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iím quite certain thereís just a line of excuses ready as to why the Dodgers donít win the WS.

How's this...The Padres are a really really good baseball team and weird **** can happen in 5 games.

The dodgers can lose to a great team without it being a "choke" did the Phillies Choke against the Yankees in 2009?

Get all those excuses laid out and ready to go, Dodgers fans. Should be pretty easy at this point with all the practice over the last seven years.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

That said, I'm totally ready for all the excuses from the haters about why this world series win doesn't count, that this title needs an asterisk by it. That they shouldn't even hand out rings because this season doesn't really count so on an so forth.

2020 Season GDT

How's this...The Padres are a really really good baseball team and weird **** can happen in 5 games.

The dodgers can lose to a great team without it being a "choke" did the Phillies Choke against the Yankees in 2009?
    Yankees were a ridiculously good team and easily the best team in MLB that year.

Dodgers are the best team in baseball this year and have been for a few years now.

Phillies choked against the Cards and Giants not the Yankees.

Dodgers donít win WS and they choke... yet again.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

That said, I'm totally ready for all the excuses from the haters about why this world series win doesn't count, that this title needs an asterisk by it. That they shouldn't even hand out rings because this season doesn't really count so on an so forth.
    I mean itís definitely not comparable to any other year but itís a WS win regardless.

No one had an advantage over anyone else.

While I'm fine with the league wide DH, it will deprive us of unexpected awesome moments like this:

https://youtu.be/RZfhf1quldc

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Yankees were a ridiculously good team and easily the best team in MLB that year.

Dodgers are the best team in baseball this year and have been for a few years now.

Phillies choked against the Cards and Giants not the Yankees.

Dodgers donít win WS and they choke... yet again.

That's irrelivent, people have been saying the dodgers choked vs the Astros and Red Sox despite both teams being the best in the game those years, and both cheating. If it didn't matter then, I don't see why that matters now,

I mean itís definitely not comparable to any other year but itís a WS win regardless.

No one had an advantage over anyone else.

We both know that none of that will be relevant if the dodgers are holding the trophy.

That's irrelivent, people have been saying the dodgers choked vs the Astros and Red Sox despite both teams being the best in the game those years, and both cheating. If it didn't matter then, I don't see why that matters now,
    you are confusing us saying the dodgers choked and us saying kerchoke choked. Dodgers just lost per usual... kershaw choked per usual. These things are technically different... 1 got beat by a slightly better team and the other get beats by any and everything come the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you are confusing us saying the dodgers choked and us saying kerchoke choked. Dodgers just lost per usual... kershaw choked per usual. These things are technically different... 1 got beat by a slightly better team and the other get beats by any and everything come the post season.
    Yeah I guess if itís a normal thing to do, it shouldnít be considered choking. Dodgers losing is just the normal thing that happens.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast