Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Season GDT

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    It was harmless and funny yet all we get is "omgz thank goodness everyone's okay."

He climbed up, tossed a few hats and yelled Boston loves New York. No big deal. At all.

If you really need to, ticket him for trespassing and move on.

Saw a few comments on Twitter about the Red Sox leading the league in attendance this season, and that guy being the only one in Boston who wants to see the Sox play in person. Lol

LoL This is all pretty funny.

And yeah, this isn't that big of a deal, people are freaking out over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    if your team didnt bend my team over and rush didnt remind me every other week with clips.... we would be besties.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    We're lucky he only had hats up his shirt
    real talk.... this should def get more attention... all he had to do was be quiet and make his way to the field near 3rd or first base and if he had a gun lots of players would be ****ed... if i am a player i would be livid but none are.

It was harmless and funny yet all we get is "omgz thank goodness everyone's okay."

He climbed up, tossed a few hats and yelled Boston loves New York. No big deal. At all.

If you really need to, ticket him for trespassing and move on.

Saw a few comments on Twitter about the Red Sox leading the league in attendance this season, and that guy being the only one in Boston who wants to see the Sox play in person. Lol
    its a big deal because he likely didnt have to go through metal detectors etc.... the world we live in today where guys are shooting people up with AKs its a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its a big deal because he likely didnt have to go through metal detectors etc.... the world we live in today where guys are shooting people up with AKs its a big deal
    It's not a big deal at all. Literally nothing happened except for some happy guy throwing hats and singing kumbaya from the monster.

It's not a big deal at all. Literally nothing happened except for some happy guy throwing hats and singing kumbaya from the monster.
    The end result is all that matters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

If the playoffs started today

Blue Jays vs Rays
    Indians vs White Sox
    Astros vs Athletics
    Twins vs Yankees

Reds vs Dodgers
    Phillies vs Cubs
    Cardinals vs Braves
    Marlins vs Padres

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If the playoffs started today

Blue Jays vs Rays
    Indians vs White Sox
    Astros vs Athletics
    Twins vs Yankees

Reds vs Dodgers
    Phillies vs Cubs
    Cardinals vs Braves
    Marlins vs Padres
    HMMMMMM Seems like were missing a few teams here....

Exactly, nothing happened. Who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The end result is all that matters?

Yes. It was nothing more than something to chuckle about, or just dismiss it altogether. This incident was literally no big deal at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Yes. It was nothing more than something to chuckle about, or just dismiss it altogether. This incident was literally no big deal at all.
    massive lapse in security is one... player safety is 2... yes nothing happened but the negligence and stupidity could have hurt many.. how hard is it to not allow fans in when FANS ARENT ALLOWED IN? This dude snuck into a game/by passed security and metal detectors and just because he wasnt carrying an AK/bomb/gun etc its no big deal? There is no easier time for stadiums to police and yet they cant? the results shouldnt take away from the much bigger issue which was this 1 guy easily got in with 0 issues and could have hurt players/people working the game.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    massive lapse in security is one... player safety is 2... yes nothing happened but the negligence and stupidity could have hurt many.. how hard is it to not allow fans in when FANS ARENT ALLOWED IN? This dude snuck into a game/by passed security and metal detectors and just because he wasnt carrying an AK/bomb/gun etc its no big deal? There is no easier time for stadiums to police and yet they cant? the results shouldnt take away from the much bigger issue which was this 1 guy easily got in with 0 issues and could have hurt players/people working the game.
    Player safety? He wasn't close enough to give or contract COVID, and he wasn't carrying any weapons. It wasn't a lapse so much as no one expected anything like this to occur. I'd rather have some yahoo do this than someone with bad intentions.

Player safety? He wasn't close enough to give or contract COVID, and he wasn't carrying any weapons. It wasn't a lapse so much as no one expected anything like this to occur. I'd rather have some yahoo do this than someone with bad intentions.
    Itís just lucky then that it was just some yahoo this time.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Why have security at games at all then?

he choose not to get close enough.... they only noticed him because at that point in time he wanted to be noticed... he could have easily made his way down the the first base side etc

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast