Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Season GDT

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Lolz
    He's a lot of fun to watch

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Nobody had Luke Voit being the first to 20 HR. Hes a man possessed right now.

The Yankees hit 5 HR in an inning today. First time in franchise history. They hit an astounding 19 bombs in the last 3 games.
    Last edited by WOwolfOL; 09-18-2020 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    White Sox clinch first postseason berth since 08. It's been a while..
    Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Nobody had Luke Voit being the first to 20 HR. Hes a man possessed right now.

The Yankees hit 5 HR in an inning today. First time in franchise history. They hit an astounding 19 bombs in the last 3 games.
    Those 5 HRs came in a span of 6 batters lol
    Gardner HR
    DJLM HR
    Voit HR
    Hicks K
    Stanton HR
    Gleyber HR

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Those 5 HRs came in a span of 6 batters lol
    Gardner HR
    DJLM HR
    Voit HR
    Hicks K
    Stanton HR
    Gleyber HR
    Hicks. Dfa.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

bull pen gave up 5 runs in 3 innings today..... remarkable.

2020 Season GDT

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    bull pen gave up 5 runs in 3 innings today..... remarkable.
    Kind of want to see the end of the year ERA for the pen reach triple digits.

1 of 7 bullpens with more losses than saves. Tied for 3rd least saves in the majors, tied for 3rd most losses. Highest ERA 7.17. Highest HR/FB by 7% more than the next highest 23.3%. About middle of the pack in both k/9 and bb/9 (13th and 14th) 5th worst one hart hit balls. 3rd worst in LOB%.

Bases juiced. Odds are Phillies probably give you a grand slam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by koldjerky; 09-18-2020 at 05:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Kind of want to see the end of the year ERA for the pen reach triple digits.

1 of 7 bullpens with more losses than saves. Tied for 3rd least saves in the majors, tied for 3rd most losses. Highest ERA 7.17. Highest HR/FB by 7% more than the next highest 23.3%. About middle of the pack in both k/9 and bb/9 (13th and 14th) 5th worst one hart hit balls. 3rd worst in LOB%.

Bases juiced. Odds are Phillies probably give you a grand slam.

The Phillies' bullpen has a 7.05 ERA, which would be the second-worst in baseball history to the 8.01 ERA by the 1930 Phillies. Seven of the 13 worst bullpen ERAs in history are by Philadelphia baseball teams, and it's poetic.

we also had a lead in 43 out of 49 games

question does the 7 runs in 7 innings tonight count against the bullpen seeing how we went with all bullpen for the game?

also the rest of the NL should thank the wind or harper is the new home run leader... he has been robbed of like 4 home runs in 2 games and could have had 7 these last 2 games... 112 mph off the bat hits the wall... wind was nuts tonight... he destroyed one that ended up being a normal fly out.

National League CG leaders since 2016:

Max Scherzer - 6

Madison Bumgarner - 5

Johnny Cueto - 5

Ivan Nova - 5

Zach Eflin - 5

why cant this dude put it together.

It sure sucks to be a buble team with 10 games to go who's speant the whole season sucking against teams over .500 and 6 of your last 10 games are against teams over .500

Being forced to earn your playoff spot just aint fair.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

It sure sucks to be a buble team with 10 games to go who's speant the whole season sucking against teams over .500 and 6 of your last 10 games are against teams over .500

Being forced to earn your playoff spot just aint fair.
    its mainly a fight for the final seed to see who has the right of kicking the dodgers out of the playoffs early yet again..... oh and believe me i do hope it is nola/wheeler.... we will have 0 pressure and everything to gain and the dodgers will be yet again the top seed trying to win a world series because they have come up short time and time and time and time and time and time again.... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hope we win the eliminating the dodgers from the playoffs lottery like we did so very much from 08-2011

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its mainly a fight for the final seed to see who has the right of kicking the dodgers out of the playoffs early yet again..... oh and believe me i do hope it is nola/wheeler.... we will have 0 pressure and everything to gain and the dodgers will be yet again the top seed trying to win a world series because they have come up short time and time and time and time and time and time again.... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hope we win the eliminating the dodgers from the playoffs lottery like we did so very much from 08-2011
    We only played twice in that time, so it would be 08-09.

Just don't hand the ball over to the bullpen and maybe you'll have a chance.

We only played twice in that time, so it would be 08-09.

Just don't hand the ball over to the bullpen and maybe you'll have a chance.
    Depends if Kershaw is starting or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast