Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Season GDT

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    How annoyed are you that the Orioles wasted most of his career already?
    His success, as well as that of Jake Arrieta and the many, many failures we had amongst starting pitchers over the years (some failed completely, others ended up as solid relievers) really annoys me. I'm glad that Mike Elias cleaned out the development and coaching staff after his first year on the job. We held onto too many guys who didn't deserve to be there any more.

Other than a rough first inning Urias pitched pretty well.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Giants are playing good ball.... let's just ignore the defense though.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Giants are playing good ball.... let's just ignore the defense though.
    What's wrong with the defense?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    What's wrong with the defense?
    It's been consistently terrible. Mental errors are inexcusable.

These same terrible defensively, dumpster fire of a bullpen Giants have handed the Dodgers 4 of their 9 losses on the year.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    These same terrible defensively, dumpster fire of a bullpen Giants have handed the Dodgers 4 of their 9 losses on the year.

without bumgarner as well... insanity

Phillies fans: outside of bullpen usage, what was the worst aspects of Kapler at manager? Because it seems as though he's had some pretty ****** bullpens to manage.

Phillies fans: outside of bullpen usage, what was the worst aspects of Kapler at manager? Because it seems as though he's had some pretty ****** bullpens to manage.
    If he could’ve changed a line up mid game, he would’ve done it.

He also had favorites that he’d play. He was also super analytical where he’d overthink situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    If he could’ve changed a line up mid game, he would’ve done it.

He also had favorites that he’d play. He was also super analytical where he’d overthink situations.

This

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

For sure, I could see that. Thanks. Hopefully he can grow and learn as a manager. I wouldn't put it past him.

I had hopes for him (I’d assume everyone would hope the manager of their favorite team would think this way too) but the dude was so weird. He wasn’t much of a mix of what makes a good manager.

I’m sure he’ll grow since he’s young and I’m sure he’ll evolve but he was just a mistake during the time here.

Could have been the team and management so maybe being in a better organization may help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I can hope.

his favoritism and how it effected who he would take out and bring in etc.

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast