Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Season GDT

Welp.....Garbabge teams gonna garbage I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Welp.....Garbabge teams gonna garbage I guess...
    just remember to stick around this time instead of hiding under your bed like the back to back kershaw jacks that put a nail in the dodgers coffins.

Wish the Angels and Astros played the season finale series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I donít necessarily love this format of the playoffs but the DH is fine and should stay at this point.

Besides the saturation with 16 teams, I think baseball is just different than other sports when it comes to a long playoff run. Unlike other sports youíre changing a key part of your team every game in the starting pitcher. Youíre then most likely doubling the amount a pitcher would pitch in the post season verse other formats and pitchers are already pitching less and less innings.

Youíre going to be seeing complaints when pitchers start getting injured more frequently after long post seasons.

I do like making the first round a 3 game series though.

If they do 3-5-7-7 I could be more ok with that. (Is that how this format is because I want to be spoon fed)

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

It is a 3-5-7-7 format this year.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It is a 3-5-7-7 format this year.
    I wouldnít mind that if they do that going forward (if they play on keeping the expanded playoffs)

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I donít necessarily love this format of the playoffs but the DH is fine and should stay at this point.

Besides the saturation with 16 teams, I think baseball is just different than other sports when it comes to a long playoff run. Unlike other sports youíre changing a key part of your team every game in the starting pitcher. Youíre then most likely doubling the amount a pitcher would pitch in the post season verse other formats and pitchers are already pitching less and less innings.

Youíre going to be seeing complaints when pitchers start getting injured more frequently after long post seasons.

I do like making the first round a 3 game series though.

If they do 3-5-7-7 I could be more ok with that. (Is that how this format is because I want to be spoon fed)

That's how this format is.

It's 3-5-7-7 now

The Padres are such a good team, it's a little unfair that the dodgers and pad's have to play in the 2nd round.

Oh, man. This upcoming Dodgers postseason collapse is shaping up to be more and more enjoyable.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Man it's to bad the giants won't make the playoffs to collapse, but hey, it turns out that letting your best pitcher in decades walk in free agency, and then putting together a roster out of scrap parts isn't a good formula for long term success.

The Padres are a legitimately fantastic team with two legit MVP candidates. They have the second best record in the NL, and are a legit threat to anyone who plays them.
    This could be their year.

Legit hilarious that anyone would make the claim that letting Bumgarner walk was a bad decision. I guess a deep burning hatred and jealousy can really affect one's basic logic.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh, man. This upcoming Dodgers postseason collapse is shaping up to be more and more enjoyable.
    I can't wait

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast