Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Season GDT

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Full #SSS warning, but the Rockies starters have done well so far this season.

Marquez, Freeland, Senzeleta and Gray have all been excellent so far this season. And Hoffman has been very good out of the pen.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So the dodgers beat a bad team again, they've mostly played bad teams so far, so it's hard to judge exactly how good they are, but they'll be playing the A's and the Rockies soon so I guess we'll see then.

Buheler had a pretty good start 5.2 with 2 earned 6k's to many walks, but he looks like he's finally starting to get into game shape. That said, it was against pretty lousy competition so it's hard to get to excited. Still, good news is good news.

Still, dodgers scored a bunch, and their opponents did...the opposite of that, so a win is a win, no matter how garbage their opponents are.
    We're playing the Madres and Angels next???

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

real talk phillies wont finish a top 4 team in their division... the bull pen is that bad

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    We're playing the Madres and Angels next???
    I didn't mean next, that's why I said soon.

Though I looked at the schedule, and I guess we don't play the A's until the end of the season. Weird, I thought we had them coming up for some reason.

nola already has the cy locked up sorry folks....

Nola for cy and harper/realmuto for mvp... lets go *****es

13-1 in the 9th you'd think the game would be in the bag right? NA not with our bull pen.. we legit had to get our closer up lol

harper with a 2 run home run in the 8th for the lead................ bull pen blows it in the 9th lol... I think our bull pen has given up runs in every game this season

at this point just ****ing send the bull pen down and bring 8 new guys up... cant be worse

Sounds like you miss Gabe Kapler.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sounds like you miss Gabe Kapler.
    hell no. Just phillies being the phillies... go watch the replay for the 9th and 10th inning from us... dropped pop up next to mound scores 2 runs and then in the 10 our dumbass CF dives for a ball and it goes to the wall for a leadoff inside the park 2 run home run xD

i wonder is thomas is watching this sad display of baseball lol... 2 teams trying to out mistake the other team for the win... honestly both teams should just forfeit and take the loss

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    hell no. Just phillies being the phillies... go watch the replay for the 9th and 10th inning from us... dropped pop up next to mound scores 2 runs and then in the 10 our dumbass CF dives for a ball and it goes to the wall for a leadoff inside the park 2 run home run xD
    Ya that was a pretty brutal ending lol

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast