Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Carp vs. Edman

Carp vs. Edman

Was it Rap that I had the bet with? I can't remember. Anyways, with the bs of the season, I'm going to call it off. No telling what's going to happen, and a shortened year is a crap shoot anyways.

So many things can be done now with the addition of the DH. I think Id start Edman at third and have Carp DH and spot start at third and first.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    So many things can be done now with the addition of the DH. I think Id start Edman at third and have Carp DH and spot start at third and first.
    I certainly think the DH is going to help Carp this year. He doesn't have to worry about getting "pulled" for a defensive replacement.

I agree.. I think we will see the Carp from 2018 if hes allowed to be the DH..

He seems to accept that he will be the DH. Better defense with the kid at third. Now if we could do something with Fowler in right. I think that would be a great spot for Carlson.

Quote Originally Posted by OsageJ View Post
    He seems to accept that he will be the DH. Better defense with the kid at third. Now if we could do something with Fowler in right. I think that would be a great spot for Carlson.
    Agreed.. Fowler needs to go away..