Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

2020 NY Jets Training Camp

Let's Go!

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Wooooohoooo

Ignorance is bliss

I think it's funny that someone wrote an article, How Jets fans can enjoy Jets football without going to a game.

I can't stand going the games. Too expensive to drink, lines too long to piss, surrounded by madness vs on the couch, beer 10 steps away, bathroom 10 steps away, grill 20 steps away and I can privately weep if necessary.

Ignorance is bliss

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

League offers no preseason games and the NFLPA have accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think it's funny that someone wrote an article, How Jets fans can enjoy Jets football without going to a game.

I can't stand going the games. Too expensive to drink, lines too long to piss, surrounded by madness vs on the couch, beer 10 steps away, bathroom 10 steps away, grill 20 steps away and I can privately weep if necessary.
    Agreed. Only time I go to games now is if my neighbor gives me his private box at Hard Rock Stadium (heís a VP of something or other for a 3rd party vendor at the stadium). Fully stocked top shelf booze, awesome food and snacks, TVs for replay, cushioned seats.

Now college football... I will stand in 110 degree sweltering heat to see the Gators beat that azz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

While I do love watching the game at home, Iíve been to a few really awesome games that provided an experience like no other.

I was at this game, with 55 seconds the game was over, but Sanchez did the unthinkable
    https://youtu.be/34lTtleJNcg

It was pure insanity, I was literally jumping on top of other fans

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    League offers no preseason games and the NFLPA have accepted.
    Iím sure not many will be upset about this. I wonder if theyíll expand rosters

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    While I do love watching the game at home, Iíve been to a few really awesome games that provided an experience like no other.

I was at this game, with 55 seconds the game was over, but Sanchez did the unthinkable
    https://youtu.be/34lTtleJNcg

It was pure insanity, I was literally jumping on top of other fans
    I was at that game also, going nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Iím sure not many will be upset about this. I wonder if theyíll expand rosters
    reduced it to 80, 10 players will be cut by the start of TC.

Soooooo the weather's been wild today
    Last edited by SoulBrotha; 07-22-2020 at 10:04 PM.

I ain't gonna bring it up cause I hate to say I told you so

Y'all remember when jamal adams ig posts and contract situation was the hot topic of the jets off season? Lol I know some of y'all miss those days. Boy oh boy I'm gonna enjoy this

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Y'all remember when jamal adams ig posts and contract situation was the hot topic of the jets off season? Lol I know some of y'all miss those days. Boy oh boy I'm gonna enjoy this
    Yeah. The weather really changed. There is a very large storm front moving in and it looks bad.
    I like a good storm.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    reduced it to 80, 10 players will be cut by the start of TC.
    I was referring to the regular season, maybe 60 players get suited up on Sunday

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast