Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 122
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,721
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    He also almost undid everything by endangering the Lakers-Klutch relationship by bowing out WITHOUT informing LeBron or Rich Paul!!!


    Rob is the one who had to rebuild the trust with Bron & Klutch. Rob is the one who drafted THT and then added other Klutch clients like JR & Waiters who were on many other teamís blacklists !

    And it was Rob who executed the Lakers trade for AD because of his relationship with Klutch and with David Griffin (Rob represented Tristan & JR in Cleveland while Griff was the GM) and Pels assistant GM Trajan Langdon (former player client of Rob).


    Rob did it!!!!
    So really what you mean is.. It was the GM Lebron who got AD here...

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,572
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...iring.amp.html

    Maybe your boy Rob should have had the balls to call him out to his face instead of acting like a little *****... So what if he tried to trade Kuzma? Demps was an idiot for not taking that trade and it got him fired. We also lucked out and moved up into the draft and got the 4th pick which certainly helped. So Magic didnít help bring Lebron here? Hmm.. And youíre damn right! Iíll call out any poster disrespecting a ****ing Laker legend!

    https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...akers.amp.html
    Once again it has nothing to do with him as a Lakers legend as a player, it's him doing a poor job as a GM, that's two different things.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,721

    He wasnít a poor GM and he wasnít great at it either. To make a thread about it is ****ing stupid. People are acting like he set the franchise back 10 years. Itís ****ing stupid.
    Last edited by LF85; 07-29-2020 at 09:41 AM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,572
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    He wasnít a poor GM and he wasnít great at it either. To make a thread about it is ****ing stupid. People are acting like he set the franchise back 10 years. Itís ****ing stupid.
    I didn't say that and don't think anyone meant it, a guy (whoever he is) harrassing employees and who doesn't want to get into his office is clearly far away from being the GM of the year, period.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Once again it has nothing to do with him as a Lakers legend as a player, it's him doing a poor job as a GM, that's two different things.
    Magic is my favorite player of all time.

    But he really dropped the ball as a GM. At the end he embarrassed himself by now knowing when to let it go.

  6. 07-29-2020, 10:59 PM
    Reason
    Insults

  7. 07-29-2020, 11:19 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Response to a deleted post

  8. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,572
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Magic is my favorite player of all time.

    But he really dropped the ball as a GM. At the end he embarrassed himself by now knowing when to let it go.
    Exactly. I still love him, but he was bad as a GM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Youíre talking to a moron bro. Donít waste your breath. He still stuck in the showtime era. He thinks being a great player should translate to every other facet in life.
    Indeed, a great player doesn't translate into great at everything else, he was a bad coach too.

  9. 07-30-2020, 01:21 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Response to a deleted post

  10. #37
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Exactly. I still love him, but he was bad as a GM.

    Indeed, a great player doesn't translate into great at everything else, he was a bad coach too.
    He was not a good coach.

  11. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,155
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    He wasnít a poor GM and he wasnít great at it either. To make a thread about it is ****ing stupid. People are acting like he set the franchise back 10 years. Itís ****ing stupid.
    He turned Lakers around in one year. The only fault i got with him is drafting Lonzo.

  12. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,297
    Apparently we canít take jabs at Magic.


    Sorry but PR wise he put the Lakers in really bad shape. If you really had a problem but loved the Lakers franchise name you take care of in house stuff and not air out your dirty laundry in public.

  13. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,572
    Be careful of what you say about Magic!

  14. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,155
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Apparently we canít take jabs at Magic.


    Sorry but PR wise he put the Lakers in really bad shape. If you really had a problem but loved the Lakers franchise name you take care of in house stuff and not air out your dirty laundry in public.
    You can but you cant discredit what he did. When you clean house and demand the the best some people will not like you very much. He turned a franshise around after missing the playoffs season after season. The Lakers could not even attract a top free agent that all changed. Was he perfect? No he made some wrong moves and he can be a bit emotional. Rob is he perfect? No he did a nice job but when you got Davis and Lebron it covers up alot. Both Magic and Rob inexperience peeked its head at times. Both magic and Rob played a major role in roaster we have today as well as the stars.
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-01-2020 at 02:56 PM.

  15. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,572
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    You can but you cant discredit what he did. When you clean house and demand the the best some people will not like you very much. He turned a franshise around after missing the playoffs season after season. The Lakers could not even attract a top free agent that all changed. Was he perfect? No he made some wrong moves and he can be a bit emotional. Rob is he perfect? No he did a nice job but when you got Davis and Lebron it covers up alot. Both Magic and Rob inexperience peeked its head at times. Both magic and Rob played a major role in roaster we have today as well as the stars.
    Lebron turned the franchise around period.

  16. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lebron turned the franchise around period.
    Even though half the fan base don't like him.

  17. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lebron turned the franchise around period.
    Lakers success have always point to its stars. Magic set the tone to go all out and get stars back in the house. Thats the foundation. Yes once Lebron was on board and he shifted gear to Davis. Lebron and Davis plays a role as well thats why i think people give Rob to much credit.
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-01-2020 at 03:54 PM.

  18. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    He turned Lakers around in one year. The only fault i got with him is drafting Lonzo.
    It's a good thing they did, but it would not had mattered because it would had been traded eventually anyways. Plus you didn't like Russell either. lying ***** heifer.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •