Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Classy move but heís still joining the players in the shower
    You think heís a jock sniffer like his pops?

I somehow donít see that in him but who the hell knows... his
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pedaso View Post
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-if-fans-cant/

ďI wonít go if the fans canít go, and the way it looks right now there wonít be any fans at our games,Ē Davis said Saturday, via Vic Tafur of TheAthletic.com.

Davis also makes it clear that a partial-capacity arrangement wonít work at the teamís new stadium.

ďItís all or none for me,Ē Davis said. ďEither all the fans are going to be in there or none. . . . I canít tell one fan that they canít go to the inaugural opening game in a stadium that they helped to build through their PSLs. I wonít tell them that they canít go but the rest of these guys can . . . and oh, by the way, donít worry about it because weíll be able to advertise on your seats.Ē
    This is so frustrating to be honest. We're all excited that Raiders are now in LV and the stadium is truly astonishing, just WOW! But still, this corona virus is killing not just people but our happiness!!! Ugh!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    They're supposed to agree to guidelines which have not been established yet, Just wait until a few become infected, then there will be a lot of concern, There's like 6 weeks to go, and a lot positive and negative can happen. I just have concerns that it will become more complicated. On a side note....if they come up with a vaccine, watch the politics on who gets it first.
    Yeah, we won't even know who gets it first, we'll know who gets it after that. Maybe.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    You think heís a jock sniffer like his pops?

I somehow donít see that in him but who the hell knows... his
    With that haircut, definitely

With that haircut, definitely
    GO, congratulations, you won. I was waiting for this comment to, pardon the pun, rear its ugly head, you earned a hearty raspberry, come on, brother you are better than that.

BTW which one of guys vandalized Mayor Libby's House in Oakland? I thought I saw PSD spray painted on a wall in the news pictures, I could be wrong, it was hard to read.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    GO, congratulations, you won. I was waiting for this comment to, pardon the pun, rear its ugly head, you earned a hearty raspberry, come on, brother you are better than that.

BTW which one of guys vandalized Mayor Libby's House in Oakland? I thought I saw PSD spray painted on a wall in the news pictures, I could be wrong, it was hard to read.
    I'm pretty good with paint.....spelling. not so good. But, I actually tried to communicate in their language.
    As far as hair, I thought we agreed to get that haircut, and wear a Ruggs bathrobe for game day?

You should be used to me winning Wolfe!

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    The owners want a positive covid test to be classified as a non-football injury, Iím sure this has some kind of impact to the playerís salaries. It does seem that the two sides are pretty far apart for as close as we are to the season.

Some pretty big names have already openly discussed not playing, JJ Watt and Russel Wilson would be two that Iíve read about. All it would take is a couple of marquis talents on every roster to sit the season out and it would drastically affect the landscape. As it is now without a preseason thereís a lot of UDFAs that will be sent packing without even an opportunity to showcase their skill and possibly make a team. It will be weeks before players hit their stride to start the season. Frankly, Iím jonesing for some football but I wouldnít be surprised if the season gets canned.

Man, think about the ramifications of that for just a minute...
    The season won't get canned, to much money to be lost by both sides if they do.

You should be used to me winning Wolfe!
    You ARE the Champ Go. Let's go get some lottery tickets.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I'm pretty good with paint.....spelling. not so good. But, I actually tried to communicate in their language.
    As far as hair, I thought we agreed to get that haircut, and wear a Ruggs bathrobe for game day?
    I ordered the robe on eBay, should be here in a week.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I ordered the robe on eBay, should be here in a week.
    I bet the robe is being sent by china.....no, if so it would take a month.

No fans will attend home games in 2020

Just announced in an e-mail from Mark

We Have Made The Difficult Decision To Play The Las Vegas Raiders 2020 Inaugural Season At Allegiant Stadium Without Fans In Attendance. This decision is based on our commitment to protect the health of our fans and the entire community in response to the coronavirus pandemic affecting us all.

This decision also ensures fairness to you, our PSL holders, given the challenges and potential inequities associated with determining who can and cannot attend specific games if the stadium were to operate at a reduced capacity
    The autumn wind is a Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I bet the robe is being sent by china.....no, if so it would take a month.
    Nope, I never order from China...it's from New Jersey.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12