Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I can't believe his friends just left him there too.
    Yeah, thatís the worst of it.

I only made it through the 2nd episode so far and these stories are completely screwed up.

The first one, the best friend totally had something to do with it. The guy goes missing, they finally find the body in a strange *** place and the best friend completely clams up and the company puts a gag order up yeahhhh thats fishy as hell.

2nd one, the husband had to have something to do with it. you have 3 people claiming that the husband and the lady that disappeared fought a lot and he treated her son like **** and then you have the husband say oh we never fought and everyone is just jealous of our relationship. and the reason he treated the son like crap was becaue the song was an ******* and was a wild child and had no discipline. then the whole crazy *** **** about keeping the ashes and they were his teddy bear like she was when she was a live. man that was ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I only made it through the 2nd episode so far and these stories are completely screwed up.

The first one, the best friend totally had something to do with it. The guy goes missing, they finally find the body in a strange *** place and the best friend completely clams up and the company puts a gag order up yeahhhh thats fishy as hell.

2nd one, the husband had to have something to do with it. you have 3 people claiming that the husband and the lady that disappeared fought a lot and he treated her son like **** and then you have the husband say oh we never fought and everyone is just jealous of our relationship. and the reason he treated the son like crap was becaue the song was an ******* and was a wild child and had no discipline. then the whole crazy *** **** about keeping the ashes and they were his teddy bear like she was when she was a live. man that was ****ed up.
    Yeah, that first one smells of him finding out something shady with his friends company, was called to meet up at the Belvedere, got thrown out a window.

The second one I believe that one serial killer did it, but the husband looks guilty as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, that first one smells of him finding out something shady with his friends company, was called to meet up at the Belvedere, got thrown out a window.

The second one I believe that one serial killer did it, but the husband looks guilty as ****.
    I don't know the serial killer thing just seems like a quick way to end the case, kind of like in the first case where the cops just kept saying it was suicide even though everything pointed against suicide. If the serial killer had anything to do with it then it makes you wonder if the husband knew of him and put him up to it. I mean he kept contradicting everything everyone else said, he made sure to make it known he had a rock solid alibi, he even mentions having a degree in criminology. The ladies customers reported how agitated she was getting through out the morning just before she disappeared and that makes me think she may have had mentioned to her husband about a divorce and he was hounding her.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I don't know the serial killer thing just seems like a quick way to end the case, kind of like in the first case where the cops just kept saying it was suicide even though everything pointed against suicide. If the serial killer had anything to do with it then it makes you wonder if the husband knew of him and put him up to it. I mean he kept contradicting everything everyone else said, he made sure to make it known he had a rock solid alibi, he even mentions having a degree in criminology. The ladies customers reported how agitated she was getting through out the morning just before she disappeared and that makes me think she may have had mentioned to her husband about a divorce and he was hounding her.
    I just seen that other case with that one particular serial killer and he is a guy that kills on just opportunity and he would dump people in the woods because he kind of stayed in them always hiding. He killed that one girl and kept her alive for a bit.

I just think that the husband was ****ing clueless about how the wife and everybody else saw him, he is kind dumb and just says things that makes him look guilty without thinking about it.

watched 4 more episodes

Its crazy how the father was able to mastermind the death of his whole family, hide them so well, hide any clues about where he killed them, and then was able to escape and never be found. just nuts.

The black kid was most definitely a victim of a hate crime and I would not be surprised if one or more of the group he was hanging with have knowledge of or were part of it. I mean you already see someone guy get into it with your friend and use racial slurs and the such and then you just leave? The guy who brought him to the party decided he needed cigarettes and went to go get some knowing he was his friends ride home, why didn't he say hey wanna ride with me to get cigarettes? and how ****ed up is it that the cops tried to say oh he just took off walking? the guy's boots and hat were found along side the road and they couldn't find him after 4 attempts but, the family goes out for 30 minutes and finds him?

The Alien one is just awesome. soo many people experience something similar with 3 of them aware of being abducted.

The vanished witness one, that mother needs to be strung up. she is a skanky *** murdering *****. always cheating on her boyfriends/husbands, kills one of her husbands, her daughters are aware of it, one of her daughters is an accessory and the mother murders that daughter and makes her disappear so she won't talk and so she can have custody of the grandson. what a psycho. Someone really needs to off her ***.

season 2 of Unsolved Mysteries is up anybody watch it yet?

Unsolved Mysteries - The Reboot

Saw does three.

I donít think I they are as interesting as any of the ones of the first six.

Maybe the second one with the woman in the hotel.

The third one the dude probably dead by now or in jail doing time for something else.

The first one sadly I think they found the mystery of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Saw does three.

I donít think I they are as interesting as any of the ones of the first six.

Maybe the second one with the woman in the hotel.

The third one the dude probably dead by now or in jail doing time for something else.

The first one sadly I think they found the mystery of what happened.
    i had something weird happen when I started watching the new season, my feed started with the woman in the hotel. for some reason it skipped over the first one.

the woman in the hotel is definitely some kind of spy or operative. its just too strange.

Lester Eubanks, the whole criminal justice system failed in that cases. that son of a ***** should have been put to death but, he got out of it because it drug on until the Death Penalty was deemed illegal. I did see an article that there was a DOJ guy that came out (one separate from the guy they talked to in the episode) and said that they were close to finding him, he was still alive and they were moving in on him.

thats about as far as I got right now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12