Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unsolved Mysteries - The Reboot

Just finished watching.

Have you watched? Plan on watching? What did you like? What didn't you like?

I love the supernatural stuff, that always got me as a kid. Only one episode like that in this volume. This one about aliens.

I liked that they kept the theme music. I liked that there is no host. I enjoyed each episode. But I thought in the olden days that they would do 2-3 things per episode. This time they focus on one thing each episode.

I'd like to talk a little about E2, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

I plan on watching it.

Good series.

That old guy def killed his wife lol. What a creep.

The UFO episode was fascinating.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Good series.

which episode was it? love ufo ****

Good series.

Yes!!! That's what I wanted to talk about. Sure his alibi is tight, but he's involved for sure. Even if he's not, he was a real ******* to the stepson.

And my daughter was in the room when the UFO one was on, and she was captivated by it. Started asking a lot of questions, questions that I don't have answers for lol.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    which episode was it? love ufo ****
    It was either 4 or 5. One of the later ones.

Saw the first episode and itís obvious the dudes friend had something to do with his death.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Yes!!! That's what I wanted to talk about. Sure his alibi is tight, but he's involved for sure. Even if he's not, he was a real ******* to the stepson.

And my daughter was in the room when the UFO one was on, and she was captivated by it. Started asking a lot of questions, questions that I don't have answers for lol.
    He seemed so dead set on saying he had an alibi and saying creepy ****. Very suspicious to me.

He talked about how he majored in criminology iirc. I think he hired someone to do it. Or found a way to make sure he has an alibi.

Click here to register!

Yeah the dude was a piece of **** specially to her son, but I can see one of the two serial killers being the culprits as well.

That **** of him sleeping with the ashes as saying she was his surely does make you think he was one of those ďif I canít have her no one else willĒ ****ers.

This his why I think one of the serial killers might of done it. The older one I seen a dateline in which they showed the girl he kidnapped that had the dog.

If I remember right he finds her in a trail fights with her but eventually gets the best of her and holds her at gun point tells her he is going to shoot her if she screams and as they walk pass a campsite where other people were at she does not ask for help or anything. Eventually he kills her, donít remember if they find her body or if they do where it was they found it. Anyways this dude was a grifter who killed a few people and most was an opportunist that found his victims without stalking them. He is a smart dude who thinks he is smarter than police and he also gets accused in fla and he basically tells them good luck on proving it. He could of easily just held her at gun point and threaten her and kidnap her like he did the other lady. Eventually killing her and leaving her in middle of the woods.

One thing I learned was that police down south are either corrupt or a bunch of idiots when some cases seem to be clear cut and they find no evidence?

I mean the black dude who got killed, they found no crime had been committed? Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    One thing I learned was that police down south are either corrupt or a bunch of idiots when some cases seem to be clear cut and they find no evidence?

I mean the black dude who got killed, they found no crime had been committed? Lmao
    Oh yeah, he just takes his shoes off and walks around, crazy ****.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Oh yeah, he just takes his shoes off and walks around, crazy ****.
    Not just that, he somehow made himself invisible when dead and was only found after the 4th search.

That was such a clear lynching

Click here to register!

That was such a clear lynching

I can't believe his friends just left him there too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast