Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 402
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,415

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,415

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,415

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,415

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,877
    Sounds like we're leaving room for a signing or two. I wonder if any more Raiders will opt out? Guess we'll know by Thursday.
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 08-06-2020 at 01:13 AM.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,415
    Olson says #Raiders RB Lynn Bowden is learning some things they do at the quarterback position along with his transition to running back

    Offensive coordinator Greg Olson said that while rookie Lynn Bowden Jr. has been in the RB room, he has also been learning the QB position. “We believe he can do some of the plays at quarterback that he did in college.” #Raiders

    #Raiders OC Greg Olson says he wants to see Derek Carr do a better job creating when plays break down

    @Raiders OC Greg Olson said both Henry Ruggs and Bryan Edwards have shown the ability to be multiple at wide receiver and be used at various different spots.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,415

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,664
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Having zero preseason games will help getting Week 1 in the books.
    Less games less risk. However, First overnight hotel stay for the team will likely be our first outbreak. Winning a football game will be the least of the players worries.

    League should have gone to a local teams schedule accepted this isn’t regular season in anyway at all. Keep travel to minimum on game day only. Best chance for us to get football

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,839
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Olson says #Raiders RB Lynn Bowden is learning some things they do at the quarterback position along with his transition to running back

    Offensive coordinator Greg Olson said that while rookie Lynn Bowden Jr. has been in the RB room, he has also been learning the QB position. “We believe he can do some of the plays at quarterback that he did in college.” #Raiders

    #Raiders OC Greg Olson says he wants to see Derek Carr do a better job creating when plays break down

    @Raiders OC Greg Olson said both Henry Ruggs and Bryan Edwards have shown the ability to be multiple at wide receiver and be used at various different spots.
    That's what I mentioned in here before. Bowden can do things at the QB position that Carr can't, "run", and I think he would make for an ok emergency QB if needed.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,843
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Um who?

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,589
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Um who?
    Non-impact.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,415
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    That's what I mentioned in here before. Bowden can do things at the QB position that Carr can't, "run", and I think he would make for an ok emergency QB if needed.
    I mean Emergency QB is soo rare in the NFL who you designate doesnt matter too much anyway. Things are not going well if you have 2 QBs go down with injury during 1 game anway.


    That said for just regular play some Taysom Hill like plays were Carr shifts out to WR with Bowden taking the snap directly to either run/pass has some cool potential.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,589
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I mean Emergency QB is soo rare in the NFL who you designate doesnt matter too much anyway. Things are not going well if you have 2 QBs go down with injury during 1 game anway.


    That said for just regular play some Taysom Hill like plays were Carr shifts out to WR with Bowden taking the snap directly to either run/pass has some cool potential
    .
    I agree. Also, a bubble pass behind the LOS to Bowden and then he tosses it down field would be a beautiful thing to see.

    On a different note, I am excited to see the plays Gruden had planned for AB with Ruggs taking that position. We are going to have a hot offense this year.
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 08-05-2020 at 04:25 PM.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,415

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,589
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Well, that was quick

    "...prone to stoogery.".

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •