Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Since restructuring will lessen our cap room in future seasons, this wouldnt make any sense unless they were trying to use that money for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Since restructuring will lessen our cap room in future seasons, this wouldnt make any sense unless they were trying to use that money for something else.
    Well keep in mind if they dont use it, the money rolls over to the follow season so it could be they just want room in case something down the road does occur.

Who knows though. Maybe they have a deal lined up via free agency or a trade.

I say they sign Earl Thomas with that money. They are short a safety and don't plan on moving Joyner back to his natural position. Randall was supposed to be the centerfielder, but he's been cut.
    Last edited by erickench; 09-08-2020 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Well keep in mind if they dont use it, the money rolls over to the follow season so it could be they just want room in case something down the road does occur.

Who knows though. Maybe they have a deal lined up via free agency or a trade.
    My bad. You typed out that it did roll over, and I read that it didnt.

Still, wont upping their cap hits negate what they save this year and roll over? At least partially?

Doesnt matter. An interesting development anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    I say they sign Earl Thomas with that money. They are short a safety and don't plan on moving Joyner back to his natural position. Randall was supposed to be the centerfielder, but he's been cut.
    Hed be a huge get. Just need to do the research first. Dont want him causing issues but hes dialed in we should absolutely go after him. Hed bring the experience to the back end of the defense that were missing.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Hed be a huge get. Just need to do the research first. Dont want him causing issues but hes dialed in we should absolutely go after him. Hed bring the experience to the back end of the defense that were missing.
    If coaches like Pete Carroll and John Harbaugh moved on from him, that has to be telling you something.

Easy pass on him. Especially after the Antonio Brown saga

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    If coaches like Pete Carroll and John Harbaugh moved on from him, that has to be telling you something.

Easy pass on him. Especially after the Antonio Brown saga
    He spent 9 seasons in Seattle with Carroll. That was more money and him wanting to be a cowboy. Ravens is the interesting one. Hence the research. 1 year and issues. Got paid. If he plays on a 1 year deal could be worth it but like I said wed need to dive and see what happened. Were young in the secondary and hes still a top class player. Hed be tremendous if hes dialed in.

He spent 9 seasons in Seattle with Carroll. That was more money and him wanting to be a cowboy. Ravens is the interesting one. Hence the research. 1 year and issues. Got paid. If he plays on a 1 year deal could be worth it but like I said wed need to dive and see what happened. Were young in the secondary and hes still a top class player. Hed be tremendous if hes dialed in.
    Did you forget when he flipped off Pete Carroll while being carted off the field? Dude just wasn't worth the money/headache. His behavior backs that up

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Did you forget when he flipped off Pete Carroll while being carted off the field? Dude just wasn't worth the money/headache. His behavior backs that up

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    I did but heat of the moment **** happens. Gruden exemplifies that. Im just saying, do the research. Not surface level access that we have but deep access that they have. If theyre ok with what they find hes worth it. We have a young secondary and hed instantly be the best player on the backend. His on field experience would be huge for the young guns.

I did but heat of the moment **** happens. Gruden exemplifies that. Im just saying, do the research. Not surface level access that we have but deep access that they have. If theyre ok with what they find hes worth it. We have a young secondary and hed instantly be the best player on the backend. His on field experience would be huge for the young guns.
    What research? I just gave you 2 examples of 2 of the most respected head coaches in the league that moved on from him. That speaks volumes about his character. Like I said, easy pass for me. This is a young team, the last thing the locker room needs is a head case like him

What research? I just gave you 2 examples of 2 of the most respected head coaches in the league that moved on from him. That speaks volumes about his character. Like I said, easy pass for me. This is a young team, the last thing the locker room needs is a head case like him
    I say pass as well.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627