Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 402
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,184
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Don't you always cite Walter football? Literally says in his draft profile that Nassib is great as a 4-3 base end and is a poor for for the 3-4.

    https://walterfootball.com/scoutingr...016cnassib.php
    Hasn't been the case since he came into the league. TSN bio says that he is still learning the nuances of being a 4-3 DE. https://www.tsn.ca/nfl/player-bio/carl-nassib/bio

    He may not be a good 3-4 DE, but he played well as a rush linebacker.
    Last edited by erickench; 08-27-2020 at 05:58 PM.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,184
    https://www.pewterreport.com/cover-3...ucs-defense/2/

    Interesting article. Good reading!

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,886
    Boy, are they talking up J White or what?

    We can really use a nice break and pull a great lb out of nothing. Rod Martin part 2?

    That would be nice.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,184
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Boy, are they talking up J White or what?

    We can really use a nice break and pull a great lb out of nothing. Rod Martin part 2?

    That would be nice.
    Yeah it would. Guenther plays two linebackers 75% of the time, so having a safety/linebacker hybrid won't hurt.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,839
    Renfrow is quickly becoming one of my favorite Raiders.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,184
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Renfrow is quickly becoming one of my favorite Raiders.
    Don't be surprised if he is replaced with Agholor as the 1st string slot.
    Last edited by erickench; 08-29-2020 at 10:50 PM.

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,220
    Welp Yannick will not be a Raider. And a 2021 2nd and conditional 2022 5th is all it took to send him to the Vikings.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,220
    Hope that Clowney happens soon.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,647
    Nassib not even getting 2nd team reps - ouch. Or is Key performing that well?


    My man Ike got a bad rap

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Welp Yannick will not be a Raider. And a 2021 2nd and conditional 2022 5th is all it took to send him to the Vikings.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Oh dang. Let's see how much they pay him though. Maybe that was the issue.

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Oh dang. Let's see how much they pay him though. Maybe that was the issue.
    Well, that fifth is the least it could be. Could be a third and this is for a one year rental, absent a contract extension.

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Well, that fifth is the least it could be. Could be a third and this is for a one year rental, absent a contract extension.
    Yeah, that's what I meant.

    It could be that the Raiders were willing to give that to the Jags but they knew Ngakoue's number and weren't willing to pay him that much.

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    12,886
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Hope that Clowney happens soon.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I don't see it happening for the Raiders. I thought they had a better shot at getting Yannick.

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    8,385
    It seems that the days of the Raiders fat wallet ended with McKenzie. As long as Mayock continues to hit on his drafts we’ll be OK... I
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    It seems that the days of the Raiders fat wallet ended with McKenzie. As long as Mayock continues to hit on his drafts we’ll be OK... I
    Trent Browns bank account begs to differ. Littleton is making a chunk of change. In fact, their spending strategy looks remarkably similar to McKenzies, in that they go after 1-2 big ticket items early, and then dig for bargains from then on.

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •