Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 402
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    He will be all over the place Eric. You can do a lot of things from the slot. These guys are professionals, because you disagree doesn't make it stupid. Wait and see. Imagine the damage he can do to a slot corner rather than the #1 shutdown corner. He will give defenses fits. NA still has to earn his spot as does everyone else but Williams.
    Hmmm. Again with the rational thinking. That will be just about enough of that

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    He will be all over the place Eric. You can do a lot of things from the slot. These guys are professionals, because you disagree doesn't make it stupid. Wait and see. Imagine the damage he can do to a slot corner rather than the #1 shutdown corner. He will give defenses fits. NA still has to earn his spot as does everyone else but Williams.
    I agree, It will create match up issues. Who'll cover him? A nickel back? If they use a CB on him, then that creates a mismatch outside. Speed kills. Although Renfro should be in the slot. Unless they plan on using 4 wr plus/minus a TE.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    141
    So I guess nobody saw Maxx Crosby is on covid19 reserve list....

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,315
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderAce View Post
    So I guess nobody saw Maxx Crosby is on covid19 reserve list....
    Him and rod smith


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Hmmm. Again with the rational thinking. That will be just about enough of that
    My apologies, I have a bad habit of doing that. I will do better to embrace the knee jerk, irrational and emotional ways of thought and action. Thank you.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Him and rod smith


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I seen it yesterday. He'll be ok. Proly a false positive.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,510
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    I seen it yesterday. He'll be ok. Proly a false positive.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Crosby will kick COVID's butt like he does QBs

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Crosby will kick COVID's butt like he does QBs
    Letís just hope Mahomes doesnít partner with Corona or the NFL might fine Maxx

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,510
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Letís just hope Mahomes doesnít partner with Corona or the NFL might fine Maxx
    Mad Maxx. I dare 'em.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,296

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    15,510
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Again, sad news for our Raider family. Prayers.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,112
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    My prayers for his family. Losing one parent is bad enough, let alone both in 9 days.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,641
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Here's the latest stupidity from the Raiders training camp. They're gonna start Ruggs in the slot when they have players like Nelson Agholor on the roster. Although I agree with the article that Renfrow is undersized and is suceptible to injury Agholor would've been a better choice. Agholor has shown that he is successful in the slot and not on the outside. His chances of making the team are nil now. Ruggs is a deep threat and though he is playing in a west coast offense it would be a waste of good speed using him in the slot.

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...season-oc-says
    I could see Ruggs taking the JET sweep to the house.


    My man Ike got a bad rap

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,771
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Thatís rough. I get him wanting to return tho. Itís probably the best distraction he could have. I seriously doubt he makes the team but I hope the raiders do something nice for the kid amidst this difficult time for him.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    17,296

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •