Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Congrats to Rodney!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    It goes together like peanut butter annnnd...........ladies
    We go together like cocaine and waffles

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I heard somewhere that he is a punk. I don't know, but that is the word on the street.
    Tom Brokaw is a disgusting slob. My friend is a NY police officer who drives bigwigs for NBC when he's off duty. One night he picks up Brokaw from the airport to bring him home in Conn. It was a hot, wet. steamy night, and this guy is farting his brains out in the back. My friend is ready to pass out, so he opens the window. Brokaw starts yelling at him to close the window immediately. Then, about 2 hours later, when he gets home, he doesn't tip or even thank him. As a matter of fact, he reported my friend to the studio and limo service because he opened the window.
    Last edited by dbacknick; 07-21-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Tom Brokaw is a disgusting slob. My friend is a NY police officer who drives bigwigs for NBC when he's off duty. One night he picks up Brokaw from the airport to bring him home in Conn. It was a hot, wet. steamy night, and this guy is farting his brains out in the back. My friend is ready to pass out, so he opens the window. Brokaw starts yelling at him to close the window immediately. Then, about 2 hours later, when he gets home, he doesn't tip or even thank him. As a matter of fact, he reported my friend to the studio and limo service because he opened the window.
    LOL Too much.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Come on Raider Nation stand where y'all at its training camp 2020 of the Las Vegas Raiders!!! We got a talented team with a brand new stadium straight out of star wars!!! Let's Gooooooooo!!!!!!! None of our players opted out!!! They can't keep Raider Nation out that stadium let's flood it they can't stop us all!!!🖕🖕🦠

I'm glad that we don't have any opt-outs. I was concerned that Rodney might opt out after his tweet a few days ago (about taking a risk playing this year with I believe his wife being immunocompramised.)

Some of our competitors are taking in some heavy losses though. The Chiefs lost the good doctor, and their main RB. The Patriots (on our schedule) lost six starters. I don't think even BB can pull that team into the playoffs. I just hope we have a season... I'd expect us to be one of the better teams in the AFC this year.

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    I'm glad that we don't have any opt-outs. I was concerned that Rodney might opt out after his tweet a few days ago (about taking a risk playing this year with I believe his wife being immunocompramised.)

Some of our competitors are taking in some heavy losses though. The Chiefs lost the good doctor, and their main RB. The Patriots (on our schedule) lost six starters. I don't think even BB can pull that team into the playoffs. I just hope we have a season... I'd expect us to be one of the better teams in the AFC this year.
    Players still have until next week at least to opt out. Nothingís for sure yet.

A variety of tweets about Grudens press confrence earlier

A key player for the #Raiders, Gruden said, is new DT Maliek Collins. "He has to raise hell."

First-round pick @damon_arnette "can start (at corner)," Gruden said. "I am not afraid to start the young guys. But they have to earn it." #Raiders

Gruden on what the Raiders saw from Ruggs: "We like Ruggs. We like a lot more about Ruggs than his blocking. We didn't take him in the first round to block ... His toughness, every down competitiveness has a chance to make him a great player in this league."

Gruden: `We stunk last year, I stunk, inside the 1-yard line. That would really help our offense, if I can call some better plays and give these guys a chance inside the 2- or 3-yard line. That's where your points per game and all the statistics will improve.' #Raiders

On the #Raiders' player-driven workouts the last two months, Gruden said, "That's a credit to
    @derekcarrqb . That's a credit to his passion. And to his leadership."

Gruden: "I won't make any predictions about Ruggs or Bowden until I see them live the next couple of weeks." ... added that Ruggs wasn't the No. 1 receiver at Alabama - "We have to prove that we made the right pick."

Gruden on Marcus Mariota: I've been impressed. No. 1 thing was to get healthy. He had a shoulder problem, he had an ankle problem. ... He did a great job getting healthy and learning the system. That will give him a chance to be Marcus Mariota

Asked about Carr, Gruden echoed what he said in my story the other day: "Derek needs a healthy supporting cast." #Raiders

Marcus Mariota has been "very impressive" picking up the offense. Gruden credits that to "being in the same chat room with Derek" Carr.

Rugg's blocking? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderAce View Post
    Come on Raider Nation stand where y'all at its training camp 2020 of the Las Vegas Raiders!!! We got a talented team with a brand new stadium straight out of star wars!!! Let's Gooooooooo!!!!!!! None of our players opted out!!! They can't keep Raider Nation out that stadium let's flood it they can't stop us all!!!������
    Throttle down ace, throttle down. We are not protesting anything.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Throttle down ace, throttle down. We are not protesting anything.
    Iím protesting against getting overexcited about a season that may not start or finish.

I would be over the moon if I was sure both those things would happen.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast