Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I wrote it out in simply order to ascertain if Brett had any semblance of a brain. [Edit: or humility]

He does not.

So, we move on.
    Oh, I not blaming you of anything. Some posters are a waste of time debating.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No the funniest troupe is anarchists. Our cities are filled with Johnny Rottens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joe thinks it should be illegal to be an Anarchist.

He's going to save us all!!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Joe thinks it should be illegal to be an Anarchist.

He's going to save us all!!
    Their was a guy in my HS that always wore a black leather jacket with no shirt. Only anarchist Ive ever meet

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Their was a guy in my HS that always wore a black leather jacket with no shirt. Only anarchist Ive ever meet

I like it when ararchists gather for meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I like it when ararchists gather for meetings.
    I see what you did there
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I see what you did there
    Hes a dork I mean wordsmith nah I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

i for one could care less if mlb, nfl, nba, or any other sport that decides its ok to kneel during National Anthem or play black anthem ever plays another game cause i will never watch and support them again. these athletes are just spineless like democratic politicians and are pandering to a few people. if these athletes were actually going out into high crime communities and meeting/talking to people dealing drugs, gang activity, people committing murders, families without fathers etc. then i could support and stand behind them but not when they doing it just for show and because they weak. address the real problems in black community

Cool. I'm sure they'll miss you dearly.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Thanks for joining PSD to pout about this!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by oledan7 View Post
    i for one could care less if mlb, nfl, nba, or any other sport that decides its ok to kneel during National Anthem or play black anthem ever plays another game cause i will never watch and support them again. these athletes are just spineless like democratic politicians and are pandering to a few people. if these athletes were actually going out into high crime communities and meeting/talking to people dealing drugs, gang activity, people committing murders, families without fathers etc. then i could support and stand behind them but not when they doing it just for show and because they weak. address the real problems in black community
    Racist much?

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by oledan7 View Post
    PSD will survive as we get more posters like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    lol Who fact checks the fact checkers? Its just like Abraham Lincoln said, if its on the Internet then it must be true!
    Politifact and snopes are both quite reliable and unbiased despite what some may say.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If you live in any of these Deomcratic run cities like Portland Or, Seattle WA, San Francisco, NYC Chicago etc get out, Because these BLM protesters at this point are not even about George Floyd anymore and lets not forget about Antifa when are the American people gonna wake up and realize BLM and Antifa are domestic Terrorist groups. Crime, as gone up 277% since the mayor of NYC Bill de Bozo, defunded $1billion dollars from their Police Department and these left-wing idiots say a billion dollars is not enough? People are literally being let out of prison with criminal records wtf is wrong with these democratic run Cities? People are losing their business all because these moronic mayors/Governors are telling the Police Departments to stand down. What does burning down a business for example have to do with Protesting for George Floyd? Nothing. We can all agree what happened was tragic and should have never happened it doesn't matter if your Democrat or Republican we as Americans need to stand up together not fight with one another but how can we when one part of the country looks like a warzone and the other looks normal? Just so I'm clear I'm not saying everyone who's liberal are bad just like not everyone on the right is bad but I do believe there are ways both sides can meet in the middle but we'll never know until this stops. Anyways I'll leave it at that. A Billion dollars do you have any idea how many things you can buy for a billion dollars?
    Okay Adolf.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Crime, as gone up 277% since the mayor of NYC Bill de Bozo, defunded $1billion dollars from their Police Department and these left-wing idiots say a billion dollars is not enough?
    The NYPD counter terrorism twitter tweeted that they were "monitoring" what happened in Beirut yesterday. I learned a few things from it that puts your claim that they lack resources into perspective.

Did you know the NYPD has a larger budget than the DPRK's entire military budget? They have nuclear weapons, more submarines than any other fleet in the world and millions of soldiers. The NYPD has a 60,000 officers eating donuts and racially profiling people. It's almost like pumping all this money to militarize the police might not actually be productive. The NYPD has all the resources and money in the world. And if you were to take off your propaganda glasses for one second and truly look at what mayors in major cities are actually saying and doing, I think you'd realize that they by and large have been their police departments biggest defenders. You can not take their words and tell me they are antagonizing the police. At least not to the level you think they are. And the $1B in cuts to the NYPD, if you actually took the time to get past a headline, are a joke.

But again, the NYPD's budget is astronomical. Speaking of Lebanon, it's almost 5x the size of their entire defense budget. And they live in a very volatile region with just about the same population as NYC. 5x their entire defense budget. Insane. Government waste and inefficiency is always bad...unless it's policing and war. Cool!

I think if anything, the fact that you think they aren't set up to succeed with all the resources they have...well...it sounds more like "maybe we aren't going about how we actually police people all that well" and less of "what they really need is more money".
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The NYPD counter terrorism twitter tweeted that they were "monitoring" what happened in Beirut yesterday. I learned a few things from it that puts your claim that they lack resources into perspective.

Did you know the NYPD has a larger budget than the DPRK's entire military budget? They have nuclear weapons, more submarines than any other fleet in the world and millions of soldiers. The NYPD has a 60,000 officers eating donuts and racially profiling people. It's almost like pumping all this money to militarize the police might not actually be productive. The NYPD has all the resources and money in the world. And if you were to take off your propaganda glasses for one second and truly look at what mayors in major cities are actually saying and doing, I think you'd realize that they by and large have been their police departments biggest defenders. You can not take their words and tell me they are antagonizing the police. At least not to the level you think they are. And the $1B in cuts to the NYPD, if you actually took the time to get past a headline, are a joke.
    Maybe practice what you preach.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast