Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

If we as Americans don't come together the USA will cease to exist

If you live in any of these Deomcratic run cities like Portland Or, Seattle WA, San Francisco, NYC Chicago etc get out, Because these BLM protesters at this point are not even about George Floyd anymore and lets not forget about Antifa when are the American people gonna wake up and realize BLM and Antifa are domestic Terrorist groups. Crime, as gone up 277% since the mayor of NYC Bill de Bozo, defunded $1billion dollars from their Police Department and these left-wing idiots say a billion dollars is not enough? People are literally being let out of prison with criminal records wtf is wrong with these democratic run Cities? People are losing their business all because these moronic mayors/Governors are telling the Police Departments to stand down. What does burning down a business for example have to do with Protesting for George Floyd? Nothing. We can all agree what happened was tragic and should have never happened it doesn't matter if your Democrat or Republican we as Americans need to stand up together not fight with one another but how can we when one part of the country looks like a warzone and the other looks normal? Just so I'm clear I'm not saying everyone who's liberal are bad just like not everyone on the right is bad but I do believe there are ways both sides can meet in the middle but we'll never know until this stops. Anyways I'll leave it at that. A Billion dollars do you have any idea how many things you can buy for a billion dollars?
    Last edited by BSF101; 07-18-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Vince to Gronk

Tucker Carlson monologue?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Nope just telling it how I see it. Just came out that way lol.

Vince to Gronk

I give it to you for posting this during last days of the Trump's administration and the republicans governors doing such a good job with the coronavirus outbreak, they broke a new record for postive testing the other day. Keep this up we will hit 100,000 daily postive. We are number one, Make a America Great again must mean the period during the spanish flu. Silly me and here I thought it was the summer of love.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Just wait until the mass evictions starts and bills become do. I know that BLM and their liberal overlords' fault.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If you live in any of these Deomcratic run cities like Portland Or, Seattle WA, San Francisco, NYC Chicago etc get out, Because these BLM protesters at this point are not even about George Floyd anymore and lets not forget about Antifa when are the American people gonna wake up and realize BLM and Antifa are domestic Terrorist groups. Crime, as gone up 277% since the mayor of NYC Bill de Bozo, defunded $1billion dollars from their Police Department and these left-wing idiots say a billion dollars is not enough? People are literally being let out of prison with criminal records wtf is wrong with these democratic run Cities? People are losing their business all because these moronic mayors/Governors are telling the Police Departments to stand down. What does burning down a business for example have to do with Protesting for George Floyd? Nothing. We can all agree what happened was tragic and should have never happened it doesn't matter if your Democrat or Republican we as Americans need to stand up together not fight with one another but how can we when one part of the country looks like a warzone and the other looks normal? Just so I'm clear I'm not saying everyone who's liberal are bad just like not everyone on the right is bad but I do believe there are ways both sides can meet in the middle but we'll never know until this stops. Anyways I'll leave it at that. A Billion dollars do you have any idea how many things you can buy for a billion dollars?
    This has been discussed in this forum ad nauseum for a few weeks. Your points are valid, but the only responses you're going to get from the liberals here are going to be identical to the ones above my post. Actually, the responses will get progressively repetitive and asinine as this thread ages.

So, welcome to the Political Satire Display known as the PSD politics forum.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I give it to you for posting this during last days of the Trump's administration and the republicans governors doing such a good job with the coronavirus outbreak, they broke a new record for postive testing the other day. Keep this up we will hit 100,000 daily postive. We are number one, Make a America Great again must mean the period during the spanish flu. Silly me and here I thought it was the summer of love.
    Name me one thing that these Republican run cities are doing wrong? Itís the American Peopleís Responsibility to follow the rules. I wear a mask out in public the same when I enter a business. Itís not my fault some people canít or donít follow the rules. Hey I agree some states opened up too early that I agree with but, this had nothing to with why Cities like Portland OR looking like the Middle East. Can we both agree the country needs to get back to normal.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This has been discussed in this forum ad nauseum for a few weeks. Your points are valid, but the only responses you're going to get from the liberals here are going to be identical to the ones above my post. Actually, the responses will get progressively repetitive and asinine as this thread ages.

So, welcome to the Political Satire Display known as the PSD politics forum.
    As long as people are respectful Iíll show them respect back and thatís all Iím asking for.

Vince to Gronk

https://youtu.be/A939QRRSNV4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Name me one thing that these Republican run cities are doing wrong? Itís the American Peopleís Responsibility to follow the rules. I wear a mask out in public the same when I enter a business. Itís not my fault some people canít or donít follow the rules. Hey I agree some states opened up too early that I agree with but, this had nothing to with why Cities like Portland OR looking like the Middle East. Can we both agree the country needs to get back to normal.
    Well, republican held states tend to have the worst education systems, poor health care, suppressed wages, and a lot voter suppression. They have heavy poverty and most republcians southern states take more from the taxpayers coffers than the democrat held states like California, Illinois, NY, shall I continue? If the southern states secede from the union, they would probably be eligble for UN relief help and UN election oversight agents.

It's the Americans who follow the rules of republican leaders to open up early, following their rep. leaders lead on not wearing face masking, poo-pooing social distancing by holding rallies, and belittling the danger of this virus because Trump in the White House wishing this pandemic away, that is the problem. The democrat cities in Illinois, NY, and even the Republican leaders in New England follow the guidelines. Yes, we had the outbreak first but it seems that the Republican states in the deep old south are setting records. California is bad but not breaking records like Florida. It to the point that I am glad we have our worthless democrat leaders in Illinois.

Have you ever been to the middle east, Iraq, Yemeni, Sryia, Libya or Afghanistan? Where wars are actually being waged? I think we have a way to go before we little like the middle east.

It depends on what you call normal.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-18-2020 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    More like Judge Pirro and I mean the one from SNL.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well, republican held states tend to have the worst education systems, poor health care, suppressed wages, and a lot voter suppression. They have heavy poverty and most republcians southern states take more from the taxpayers coffers than the democrat held states like California, Illinois, NY, shall I continue? If the southern states secede from the union, they would probably be eligble for UN relief help and UN election oversight agents.

It's the Americans who follow the rules of republican leaders to open up early, following their rep. leaders lead on not wearing face masking, poo-pooing social distancing by holding rallies, and belittling the danger of this virus because Trump in the White House wishing this pandemic away, that is the problem. The democrat cities in Illinois, NY, and even the Republican leaders in New England follow the guidelines. Yes, we had the outbreak first but it seems that the Republican states in the deep old south are setting records. California is bad but not breaking records like Florida. It to the point that I am glad we have our worthless democrat leaders in Illinois.

Have you ever been to the middle east, Iraq, Yemeni, Sryia, Libya or Afghanistan? Where wars are actually being waged? I think we have a way to go before we little like the middle east.

It depends on what you call normal.
    But didnít Florida admit some of the positive coronavirus tests turned out to be false?

Vince to Gronk

But didnít Florida admit some of the positive coronavirus tests turned out to be false?
    Is this what you are taking about

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...t-explain-flo/

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If you live in any of these Deomcratic run cities like Portland Or, Seattle WA, San Francisco, NYC Chicago etc get out, Because these BLM protesters at this point are not even about George Floyd anymore. and lets not forget about Antifa when are the American people gonna wake up and realize BLM and Antifa are domestic Terrorist groups.
    First off, it was never just about George Floyd. His was the final straw that broke the camelís back (so to speak). That said, still there are many people who peacefully and respectfully promote BLM.

There are fringe elements always in these kinds of protests (same, for example on the right). And in light of todayís untrustworthy media, I donít know enough about Antifa to comment (same as I donít really know enough about The Proud Boys)

Crime, [h]as gone up 277% since the mayor of NYC Bill de Bozo, defunded $1billion dollars from their Police Department and these left-wing idiots say a billion dollars is not enough?
    Link?

People are literally being let out of prison with criminal records wtf is wrong with these democratic run Cities?
    Check me if I am wrong, but it is not the mayors who are letting folks out of prisons.

People are losing their business all because these moronic mayors/Governors are telling the Police Departments to stand down. What does burning down a business for example have to do with Protesting for George Floyd? Nothing.
    The answer to this is very complex, and a simple ďnothingĒ does not suffice.

We can all agree what happened was tragic and should have never happened it doesn't matter if your Democrat or Republican we as Americans need to stand up together not fight with one another but how can we when one part of the country looks like a warzone and the other looks normal?
    Normal? WhereTF is normal anywhere right now in this country?

Just so I'm clear I'm not saying everyone who's liberal are bad just like not everyone on the right is bad but I do believe there are ways both sides can meet in the middle but we'll never know until this stops. Anyways I'll leave it at that.
    If you want people to work with you, you might start by toning down your rhetoric.

A Billion dollars do you have any idea how many things you can buy for a billion dollars?
    Lots of toilet paper.

https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast