Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Yup, he specifically told the officer so that he didn't get spooked and was aware. He then reached for his id as told. How can he reach for his id if the cop is going to shoot him if he moves because he is overly scared of everything? Again, don't ask for is then shoot a guy 7 times in front of his family when he tried getting it for you.

People need to understand cops shouldn't ask for id then shoot you 7 times in front of your family for getting it for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Castille did not listen after being told not to reach.

/done.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You shot down an idea without really putting any thought into it and only viewed the negative around, you didn't offer any other solutions.
    I think unarmed civilians pulling over people for traffic violations is stupid and dangerous.

this is what you said..
    They give bylaw officers the tools, and the ticket gets mailed to the owner of the license plate, similar to photo radar. No personal interaction needed.
    this would be different than the article, with unarmed civilians physically pulling people over.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's not the point. The point is that they're lying to cover their own ***** for racial profiling.
    without specific incidents this is unable to know whether it's true or not. if the police smell weed and it's illegal then it wouldn't/shouldn't matter the race of the person.

if there is a justified reason to pull someone over then there should be no argument against that. this can include any type of violation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Castille did not listen after being told not to reach.

/done.
    Lolol this is the level we are at, if a person reaches for their ID after being told to get their id by the cops people like yourself will act as if the shooting was now justified (and if he didn't listen to everything a cop said then the cop would also be justified as we have seen elsewhere)? It's a no win apparently can't listen to em, can't not listen to em, either way they are justified in killing you. A man was murdered for reaching for his ID when told then killed because the cop falsely claimed he was reaching for the gun. What makes the assumption he was reaching for his gun in a threatening manner other than stereotyping him as dangerous like that cop did above in what was quoted? Any video showing him doing this or are you making it up he did so?

"On July 7, about 16 hours after fatally shooting Castile, Yanez sat down with the investigators. Yanez told them he stopped Castile not for a broken taillight, as he told the driver when the stop began, but because he thought Castile matched the description of a suspect in a robbery days earlier.

The officer told investigators later that the marijuana smell remained in his mind, saying that because of the odor, he didn’t know whether Castile had the gun “for protection” from a drug dealer or people trying to rob him."

What proof that he is dangerous/doing anything that would cause fear? Why stop him in the first place? Is the whole thing just pure racial profiling then being scared of the guy you profiled leading to shooting him?
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-21-2020 at 12:22 PM.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

Wow I love that clip.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    A couple of years of ago, I would engage you. I am so tired of worthless arguing that gets nowhere. So believe what you wish. See you at whatever endgames these corrupted politicians are taking us. Best of luck
    I am questioning where you get the information to make such a broad claim, its not like I looked at all the states you quoted, I just picked the worse.
    Here are the other states from your example
    New York is 41, Illinois is 31
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    I am questioning where you get the information to make such a broad claim, its not like I looked at all the states you quoted, I just picked the worse.
    The Street: Best and worst states for healthcare.
    Money inc: the worst states for education in 2019

Feel free to google Best and worst and go through a few posts and most of the time the southern states like mississsippi, Louisana, alabama, georgia, texas don't fare well.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-21-2020 at 02:43 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    This was a bad post because I didn't answer the post properly on what cities did in their response to the coroanavirus pandemic.

No, it isn't broad because the keyword in my opening statement "tended to be"

Just the fact that this was bad post for the reason above, I concede the field to you on this subject.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The Street: Best and worst states for healthcare.
    Money inc: the worst states for education in 2019

Feel free to google Best and worst and go through a few posts and most of the time the southern states like mississsippi, Louisana, alabama, georgia, texas don't fare well.
    I didn't look at the healthcare, I will look at it later.
    The money article doesn't cite sources and uses different criteria.
    Alaska "quality schools, the need to get students in the classroom is responsible for keeping the educational system down as a whole."

You realize the a lot of people live in very small towns in Alaska and the rest live out in the wilderness. Alaska dwarfs Texas for size and time zones and climate There are a lot of difficulties for the Native population and the poor living out in the woods getting to school.

Arizona is based on teacher / student ratio.
    The data shows that teachers are simply outmanned when it comes to the teacher-student ratio, earning the worst ranking in that category. What that translates to is the students who have the potential to excel will likely not have the needed help to maximize that potential, and those at the bottom who need the help just to graduate are not likely to get the help.

So that's and assumption based on a ratio; not on the actual graduation rate.

Arkansas
    Arkansas is really a mixed bag of data, with only 3.2% of high school students dropping out while getting an “F” grade for student financial literacy. One can argue if the state doesn’t have its priorities mixed up, as it doesn’t make any sense to educate people only to have them become reckless with the money they earn. It also has the highest number of students who will repeat a grade. The good news with this last bit of information is the state is not just graduating students to make the statistics look good.

So the assumption is lack of financial education will cause them to be reckless with money ( it could be a valid assumption but there is no proof provided).

Lack of practical education is nationwide. It was the Clinton administration that changed the educational focus on college and drop all the trades. Not only should schools have trades but they should have practical education. This is a nationwide problem. Not everyone can be a software geek. High school used to have classes like premed for nursing, construction for those trades, culinary, auto mechanics, metal work. A country like Germany separates students around 8th grade for different focus so they really learn, not just college.

Alabama
    Makes the list for threatened or injured students", even though they are 22nd in SAT scores

So we have to have a uniform way of evaluation and measuring, that article that uses different criteria for each state with no citations is just fundamentally flawed without citation of statistics to back up what is basically and advertorial against 10 states. I just can't accept that type of reasoning without knowing a) the foundation for the list and b) why did they chose the 10 worst states, how did the article come into being? Was she doing research and found this or did the editor tell her to find the 10 worse states (goal seek an objective and make that facts back the objective)
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    See BSF, this is why you can’t get a girl.

Why because I’m not some Soy boy punk *** ***** with a man bun?
    Holding up a sign that says Orange Man Bad we should support Biden.
    Yeah that’s it has nothing to do with the lock downs or this pandemic.You got me all figured out. I’d rather be a Strong Republican and proud then be one of these radical Racists Democrats.

Well, I'd have to read the list. I'm not one of those people that is married to a political party. I honestly believe that's one of the stupidest things in the world. To support a political party no matter what. They aren't your spouse or child, they don't get unconditional love from me.

But you are aware that Trump has several times taken credit for things done by previous administrations right? His blatant disregard for minorities, public health and safety and the environment will never let me view him as a good leader.
    I’m pretty sure others not just Presidents have taking credit for things others did too.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/10/...rado-building/

Yeah, keep believing every time he says some stupid, he was just kidding. But everytime time Biden stumbles it's a sign his health is declining. Trump does something stupid. hahahaha. Relax guys he was just kidding. Don't take his stupidity seriously. He just wants to trigger the libs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftpc4fwcDfk

Very eloquent speaker our President is.
    But come on you have to admit Biden is one slip away from going to a assistant living.
    He couldn’t even remember what he was running for. You do realize he’s always been known to plagiarize others work, also said you can’t walk into a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts with seeing someone of Indian descent. And let’s not forget all that creepy hair smelling thing he does.
    Last edited by BSF101; 07-22-2020 at 02:07 AM.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Black lives matter and those aiding in the movement will be looked upon historically as MLK/Black Panthers are looked at now.

No one will give a **** about the other side because it's so clear there is only one right side.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    So you support a terrorist organization?

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    So you support a terrorist organization?
    Lol

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Lol

You don’t think their a terrorist organization? The Whole Group is filled with Hypocrites.

Vince to Gronk

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast