Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Teams that should blow it up after this season

thoughts?

76ers! Lol j.k idk man. With the pandemic I bet a lot of teams try to stay put or if there is an amnesty do that or make small moves depending where the tax line falls.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    76ers! Lol j.k idk man. With the pandemic I bet a lot of teams try to stay put or if there is an amnesty do that or make small moves depending where the tax line falls.
    76ers saving grace is someone will always take ben or joel so we have an out lol... teams like the blazers/rockets and so on might be in some trouble. Not sure people are gonna want westy where is portland i guess could trade CJ.

The Knicks need to keep clearing the roster until they somehow get a stud lottery pick or a stud FA. Not easy to do though. Missed out on Zion and Morant by getting pick #3 and struck in FA and settled for Julius Randle and a bunch of role players. Run it back and try again.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    The Knicks need to keep clearing the roster until they somehow get a stud lottery pick or a stud FA. Not easy to do though. Missed out on Zion and Morant by getting pick #3 and struck in FA and settled for Julius Randle and a bunch of role players. Run it back and try again.
    I think their best bet is trading for disgruntled stars, tbh. Obviously hoping to land a transcendent player via the draft would be nice too but idk what their assets look like so getting a couple disgruntled stars or guys on unfavorable deals could prove difficult.

Long as Dolan is there, I'm not sure landing a star FA is realistic.

I read that this is the Rockets last dance, Wizards should break it up too. I wish the blazers would and Dame would become available but with all their injuries Im guessing they ride it out at least another year.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Lakers, please, so tired of Lebron on my favorite team.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I agree there window is closing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by michael811 View Post
    Isn't Lebron going to own the team before he's done?

Quote Originally Posted by michael811 View Post
    lol how could you hate being great

ben simmons for lebron james???????????? id do it if i am the sixers

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I read that this is the Rockets last dance, Wizards should break it up too. I wish the blazers would and Dame would become available but with all their injuries Im guessing they ride it out at least another year.
    Doubtful, the Rockets haven't "rebuilt" since the early 90s
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I'd love to see Dame on the Heat. Would become the best team in the East, IMO.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

The Wizards and Blazers should have blown it up years ago and are consistently on my "blow it up" list every year. Other teams that jump out to me are the Pistons and Thunder. Detroit is going nowhere with vets like Griffin and Rose, and I really enjoy this OKC team, but they're destined to a first round exit every year as currently constructed. I feel like the writing is on the wall in San Antonio, too.

I know Houston will be on a lot of posters' lists, and rightfully so. It's a veteran team that hasn't made the Finals, and some of those guys are at the tail end of their primes. But I'd like to see a full year with this squad and the small ball approach next year before they blow it up. Westbrook's contract also makes a rebuild damn near impossible, but D'Antoni's future will also play a major factor in the direction they go in the offseason.

I'll give one should be on a blow it up list team and one 'shocker' blow it up team:
    Spurs - I think they tried too much to be different with DDR and LMA being the kings of midrange. It's time to blow it up. Maybe time for Pops to move one along with that.

Jazz - I think they need to do a mini-blowup. The Conley-Mitchell backcourt didn't work. Rumors of Mitchell-Gobert rifts. Struggles to be a FA destination. I think they should look to move Conley for whatever they can get out of it. Get a good return now for Gobert. Really be putting a team that would make the most of Mitchell if that's their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    76ers saving grace is someone will always take ben or joel so we have an out lol... teams like the blazers/rockets and so on might be in some trouble. Not sure people are gonna want westy where is portland i guess could trade CJ.
    Heard Ben's playing PF in the bubble? Glad they figured that out, but also glad we stole TJ McConnell before they did. :P

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast