Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thoughts on Stacks "antisemitism"?

Been trying to avoid politics here but surprised this hasn't been mentioned here. i think KD liked the DeSean Jackson remarks too but Stack seems to be doubling down. I personally know several black Hebrew Israelites who share this belief system but these athletes and celebs are realizing you can talk **** about whitey, but go after the Jews and even ur BLM shield won't save u.

welp, guess we can add Dwade to this list, just came out n supported nick cannon. lol, Wade's mind is ****d

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    welp, guess we can add Dwade to this list, just came out n supported nick cannon. lol, Wade's mind is ****d
    Agreed.. Wade is an absolute D bag now..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Agreed.. Wade is an absolute D bag now..
    Now? Have you seen the way that guy dresses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Now? Have you seen the way that guy dresses?

My bad.. Wade has always been a D bag..

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's take on it.

What did Kareem say?

As for Jackson, all Iím going to say is it is never a good idea to quote Hitler. Regardless if it was more ignorance or hate (ignorance is still not an excuse) itís always a bad idea to quote Hitler.

Add Nick Cannon too by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    What did Kareem say?

As for Jackson, all Iím going to say is it is never a good idea to quote Hitler. Regardless if it was more ignorance or hate (ignorance is still not an excuse) itís always a bad idea to quote Hitler.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/...191909646.html

Any source can be used to find what he said, this was just the first one that came up.

But he basically said all injustice, is injustice. You can't speak on one injustice then turn around a spew hate or dump on another group of people. He says it devauls your own movement.

Nick Cannon said a lot of outlandish opinions, but still nowhere near as hateful as Imus calling young female athletes nappy-headed hoes and showing a long history of racist rhetoric. A bunch of huge celebrities and execs came running to his defense too. And after he got fired couldn't wait to rehire him.

This is the same thing. Nick Cannon deserves the same "biased" support from the black community.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Nick Cannon said a lot of outlandish opinions, but still nowhere near as hateful as Imus calling young female athletes nappy-headed hoes and showing a long history of racist rhetoric. A bunch of huge celebrities and execs came running to his defense too. And after he got fired couldn't wait to rehire him.

This is the same thing. Nick Cannon deserves the same "biased" support from the black community.
    Both guys are tools.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Both guys are tools.

And?

It's frustrating to regularly see both black & white being wrong, but the the white privilege consistently yielding better outcomes. Nobody is calling Canon right here.

And?

It's frustrating to regularly see both black & white being wrong, but the the white privilege consistently yielding better outcomes. Nobody is calling Canon right here.
    Two wrongs do not make a right. He does not deserve the same bias support. He is a tool. So was Imus. I could care less about either of them even though I share a skin color with one of them and they were both wrong

Stephen Jackson is telling Charles Barkley to keep his name out of Charles' mouth because he criticized Jackson's statements.

What Jackson said was bad. Nick Cannon too.

And?

White privilage? LOL, hes getting shat on for his anti-semetic comments, of which he denies personally but apologized publically. Nobody gives a **** that he talked horribly about whites, its actually been a pretty big talking point for the Red/Whitey, to know who controls you, see who you cannot criticize.

Theyre not opinions, it's a movement within the black community, a sense of a lost place in time, my non-black fam that loathes whitey and the Ashkenazi Jews spouts this rhetoric all the time. Im not offended in the slightest because I love debating history and seeing different viewpoints but your comparison is laughable. Some of the stuff the black history museum has been presenting (these so called aspects of whiteness) sounds like something David Duke would believe about black folks that Im sure many POC would find offensive. Far more than a few racists calling someone a nappy headed ho (especially since I've seen black people call each other that) but I doubt you can find as many white people that believe they are sub-human, deficient, barbaric and less compassionate than BY FAR the most violent race in the country.

Your comparing a few bad apples to widespread religious doctrine. IDK if what Cannon said is hateful because Im still ignorant to the ways of the Hebrew Isrealites or the NOI but I do know a LARGE portion of the population thinks this is ignorant drivel and absolutely racist. Well, if they're right, then this ***** on your comparison. This is nothing new for NC either, he fully admits to being racist but in a good way. The kind of way I am where we're just identifying community/cultural markers but that kind of talk is shunned in a society that wants us all to be equals at everything ever concieved, the world will be at peace once we're all beige.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast