Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wasnt that wade his final 2 seasons or whatever?
    Weak troll attempt.

Wade literally made the minimum his final 2 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wasnt that wade his final 2 seasons or whatever?
    Cuz that’s the same thing LOL

also, he didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Weak troll attempt.

Wade literally made the minimum his final 2 seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Cuz that’s the same thing LOL

also, he didn’t.

my bad... he was so trash i just assumed he was a bench warmer milking the organization using his name.... APP i am just getting certain superstars confused. : )

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I would LOVE a Raptors and 76ers rematch. But with how the standings are, I highly doubt that'll happen :/
    I’d love one too. I think the cross positional defense is interesting.

I imagine Siakam - Simmons would be a matchup.
    I would think OG - Harris. Each one has a bit of an edge offensively.
    JRich and Lowry is a natural matchup.
    Shake and FVV would be the interesting matchup.

The Embiid/Horford and Ibaka/Gasol matchup is really interesting as well. Could BB go back to our opener lineup and force them to have Lowry take Simmons, FVV on JRich? Or would the try Siakam as the 3 and start Ibaka and Gasol. We were big last year against the Nets and RHJ was close to useless, and were even bigger this year so would the same hold true?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

The Embiid/Horford and Ibaka/Gasol matchup is really interesting as well. Could BB go back to our opener lineup and force them to have Lowry take Simmons, FVV on JRich? Or would the try Siakam as the 3 and start Ibaka and Gasol. We were big last year against the Nets and RHJ was close to useless, and were even bigger this year so would the same hold true?
    I think you're right, the Raptors would probably go big.

Idk, the 76ers have such a tough road ahead. They're a playoff lock already but I don't think any round will be easy for them where the top 2 seeds in the East are going to have a cake walk in round 1.

I think you're right, the Raptors would probably go big.

Idk, the 76ers have such a tough road ahead. They're a playoff lock already but I don't think any round will be easy for them where the top 2 seeds in the East are going to have a cake walk in round 1.
    I honestly think the Sixers chances rely on 3 things:
    1 - how does this new starting 5 gel with Shake at the 1 and Ben at the 4.
    2 - is Ben being honest with his “in Orlando I’ll shoot” and how well does he do it.
    3 - how does Horford get used off the bench in conjunction with Ben and Embiid.

Sixers need JAMES BUTLER... the adult in the room ....

Brett Brown is so dumb dude. He is so gone after this year

2 - is Ben being honest with his “in Orlando I’ll shoot” and how well does he do it.
    In all honesty the Sixers need two things:

1. Their fans to stop being RUDE against all others in a forum and post what is "their own" to their own thread.

2. To survive their financial situation which is the worst among all teams in the entire league.

2. Never, i wish

3. Hopefully they don't see much floor time together unless matchups warrant it.

Ben said he is going to shoot! That’s awesome. I hope he has one of those Kobe moments where he throws up 4 air balls

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

2. Never, i wish

3. Hopefully they don't see much floor time together unless matchups warrant it.
    Yea that’s second one. I’ve copy and pasted the “sure Jan” GIF onto so many tweets talking about that.

Yea that’s second one. I’ve copy and pasted the “sure Jan” GIF onto so many tweets talking about that.

I mean I want to see it happen. Don’t get me wrong. But he’s hit the point of put up or shut up. Literally. Lol.

Cool

Gasol just follows Embiid on and off the floor. He is his kryptonite and always has been. I do love to troll on Embiid but I genuinely have no fear of him as long as Gasol is on the floor.

I don't know what to expect out of Ben at the 4. If he's moving around a bunch off ball then I'd rather get OG chasing him. Have Siakam on Tobias to help save some burn.

Lowry and FVV can switch on Shake and JRich. Lets be real, they're both tiny so they're going to be all up on either of them. Lowry is still a great defender for such a small guy.

You guys lost the 2 players that scared me the most last year. Jimmy Butler and James Ennis. James Ennis was so ****ing annoying and was disrupting our PGs so much. As for lineups, Nurse is unpredictable. There were a few times in that series where he did play Siakam at the 3 with Gasol and Ibaka on the floor. I have no idea how RHJ was playing on the Nets last year but Nurse ended up benching him in pre season due to lack of hustle. It's safe to say that he responded. He had a motor this year that I hadn't seen in a while. I think he finally realized the only way he'll ever get minutes is if he just hustles and eats glass. He's the only player averaging 2 OREB a game that isn't a PF or a C and he's also doing it in 19 MPG.

Both teams have changed but this is definitely a series I'd love to see again. Easily the best series of the entire playoffs last year for me. Game 4 and 7 were the 2 most tense games of my entire life.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 07-23-2020 at 07:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Wow, so Joel sick, playing games when he shouldn't be on floor....gutting it out for team & you blame him???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast