Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If Woj violated his contract then ESPN may have been forced to suspend him.
    Why would that force them?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,541
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why would that force them?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think its a response they felt they had to make to seem as "fair". The fired Curt Schilling for a social media post about trans people. I just hate the whole thing to be honest. Woj obviously meant what he sent to the Senator. Now we have to push through this whole "I'm sorry" bs which is no way how Woj actually feels. ESPN has to put on a face now that it obviously doesn't support either. I just hate the falsity of it all.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,023
    He should’ve been fired.. Politics has no business being in Sports.. **** the NBA..

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,023
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Badass move by Woj

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    No it wasn’t..

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    2,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I think you must work for CNN. Why not give the full story and a link?

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...r-josh-hawley/



    Way to only give a partial truth to fit your narrative. Anyone who doesn't see that the NBA and all the social justice warriors who remain silent on China are a bunch of weak/soft hypocrites should lose all credibility. This is the problem with partisan politics... Everyone only cheers or riots when it's convenient for them. It's complete selective outrage.

    "F--- you" to whoever spins the truth or only gives half the truth. You contribute to the problem in making America even more divided.
    Attacking CNN and referencing Social Justice Warriors. Do all you guys get your talking points from Fox and Hannity?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,023
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Attacking CNN and referencing Social Justice Warriors. Do all you guys get your talking points from Fox and Hannity?
    CNN and Fox both suck..

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,766
    Quote Originally Posted by C-ross12 View Post
    I think its a response they felt they had to make to seem as "fair". The fired Curt Schilling for a social media post about trans people. I just hate the whole thing to be honest. Woj obviously meant what he sent to the Senator. Now we have to push through this whole "I'm sorry" bs which is no way how Woj actually feels. ESPN has to put on a face now that it obviously doesn't support either. I just hate the falsity of it all.
    I really don’t care but I don’t think they “had” to do anything


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Attacking CNN and referencing Social Justice Warriors. Do all you guys get your talking points from Fox and Hannity?
    I think if you read my messages, you'll know I attack Republicans as I do Democrats and their biased "news" networks. CNN and Fox are trash.

    Cable news isn't news. They exist for ratings and not to "deliver the news." If you think it's okay to tell only 1 half of the story and hold hypocrites accountable (NBA not wanting to address China) then we clearly will never see eye-to-eye. You're so fixated on your feelings that my point escapes you.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

    San Antonio Spurs

    PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,023
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why would that force them?
    If there are terms in the contract that actions that make ESPN look bad result in a suspension at minimum then they have to act on it or they compromise that clause in all of their other contracts.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,023
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    CNN and Fox both suck..
    What US based national news network doesn't suck?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What US based national news network doesn't suck?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOe...S3PdIfb9q9pGug
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If there are terms in the contract that actions that make ESPN look bad result in a suspension at minimum then they have to act on it or they compromise that clause in all of their other contracts.
    So you have no idea?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,023
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So you have no idea?
    An idea is all I have. I said it's possible, and it is. I didn't say it was a fact. Smartass.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    An idea is all I have. I said it's possible, and it is. I didn't say it was a fact. Smartass.
    This should be a ban.. But we all know why it won’t be..

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Modesto
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I really don’t care but I don’t think they “had” to do anything


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have to treat all employees the same, whatever their handbook or contract says, otherwise it commonly known as discrimination to treat one employee you agree with differently than an employee you disagree with. So lawsuit in the future tells them they have to, their rule book tells them they have to, their HR department tells them they have to.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

    Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •