Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Bubble Thread

Please post all news, notes, and information about practice and scrimmages in this thread. The Lakers have their first practice in the bubble today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious to see how they respond if someone in the bubble tests positive for the virus. Hopefully this is something that doesnt happen, but im just interested to see what their protocols will be

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I'm curious to see how they respond if someone in the bubble tests positive for the virus. Hopefully this is something that doesnt happen, but im just interested to see what their protocols will be
    They already mentioned the protocol to follow. Quarantine and constant monitoring.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    His form looks a little better there. Kuzma can be the x-factor if he can be consistent.

Lakersí LeBron James Reveals What Jersey Will Say, Makes Goal Clear

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has been among the most vocal figures when it comes to social justice. However, on Saturday, the star player revealed that he wonít put a message on his jersey and explained why.

ďI actually didnít go with a name on the back of my jersey,Ē James said, via Mike Trudell. ďItís no disrespect to the list that was handed out to all the players. I commend anyone that decides to put something on the back of their jersey. Itís just something that didnít seriously resonate with my mission, with my goal. I would have loved to have a say so on what would have went on the back of my jersey. I had a couple things in mind but I wasnít part of that process and thatís okay.Ē

Some of his teammates have already revealed what they plan to say on the back of their jerseys, but it appears James will just stick with his last name.

Thereís no doubt James will still be working on social justice causes while heís in Orlando, but heís very focused on basketball right now. He made his goal for the season very clear.

ďIím here for one goal and one goal only and thatís to win a championship,Ē James said.

https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...-message-goal/

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Lakersí LeBron James Reveals What Jersey Will Say, Makes Goal Clear

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has been among the most vocal figures when it comes to social justice. However, on Saturday, the star player revealed that he wonít put a message on his jersey and explained why.

ďI actually didnít go with a name on the back of my jersey,Ē James said, via Mike Trudell. ďItís no disrespect to the list that was handed out to all the players. I commend anyone that decides to put something on the back of their jersey. Itís just something that didnít seriously resonate with my mission, with my goal. I would have loved to have a say so on what would have went on the back of my jersey. I had a couple things in mind but I wasnít part of that process and thatís okay.Ē

Some of his teammates have already revealed what they plan to say on the back of their jerseys, but it appears James will just stick with his last name.

Thereís no doubt James will still be working on social justice causes while heís in Orlando, but heís very focused on basketball right now. He made his goal for the season very clear.

ďIím here for one goal and one goal only and thatís to win a championship,Ē
    James said.

https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles...-message-goal/
    I like to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Catch and shoot! Please do not forget to call a time out if needed! Defense!
    Lebron is the one!

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast