Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 105 of 105
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    3,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Because you didn't read. You can't. It's ok. We should have known by the illegitimate articles and "Facts" you posted that reading and counting were a chore.

    If you had read your own post, you wouldn't have put that if you knew the truth.

    #LMAO
    What the hell are you talking about ? I hit the number 5 instead of the number 4 on the terrible keyboard on my phone . How does that prove I didnít read something ? You do realize typos happen all the time I mean one of your friends made a horrible typo with the name max Scherzer , did you see me go crazy and call him names over it and say he canít read and is factually challenged ?

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about ? I hit the number 5 instead of the number 4 on the terrible keyboard on my phone . How does that prove I didnít read something ? You do realize typos happen all the time I mean one of your friends made a horrible typo with the name max Scherzer , did you see me go crazy and call him names over it and say he canít read and is factually challenged ?
    No because you don't know what a fact it so it would be foolish to challenge someone regarding that topic.

    Who made the mistake by the way?
    I guarantee you the person who made that mistake was teased quite a bit.



    The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    3,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    No because you don't know what a fact it so it would be foolish to challenge someone regarding that topic.

    Who made the mistake by the way?
    I guarantee you the person who made that mistake was teased quite a bit.
    Do you see anyone else going crazy and calling your friend names over it on multiple threads ? You are the only one doing that. . You are the only one I responded to in regards to the responses over my typos . Others did in the other thread but I said nothing about it . Why ? Because they didnít go crazy over it in multiple threads .

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You need to be told to read posts carefully since you get confused so easily

    Unlike you, I read just fine.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    How does me telling someone to read posts more carefully have to do with me typing out a number 5 instead of the number 4 ?

    Speaking of posting inaccurate ďfactsĒ . What about when you claimed so proudly a couple days ago that Florida would surpass NY with the most cases In this country ?

    Not that hard to distinguish 4 from 5.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about ? I hit the number 5 instead of the number 4 on the terrible keyboard on my phone . How does that prove I didnít read something ? You do realize typos happen all the time I mean one of your friends made a horrible typo with the name max Scherzer , did you see me go crazy and call him names over it and say he canít read and is factually challenged ?

    Yeah, it was the keyboards fault. That's the ticket.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    3,322
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Yeah, it was the keyboards fault. That's the ticket.
    Yeah like no one else in that thread made a typo .

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It's just the flu.

    Except that in 6 months, it's killed almost anywhere from 2-4 times (depending on sources and accuracy of numbers) of what the flu killed in all of last year. And 5 times what it killed in 2018-19.

    It's just a bad flu...
    Do u think that has to do with the fact that this is the first time the human race is seeing it? Weíve been battling the flu for (Iíd imagine) a few centuries, giving our bodies time to build immunities that make it not that bad.

    I mean we arenít dealing with the plague that knocks out 1/3 of the population... the death rate is .2% or less. And if u are in good health and under 65, itís like a .01% death rate. Itís amazing that it isnít effecting kids (knock on wood)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,269
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Do u think that has to do with the fact that this is the first time the human race is seeing it? Weíve been battling the flu for (Iíd imagine) a few centuries, giving our bodies time to build immunities that make it not that bad.

    I mean we arenít dealing with the plague that knocks out 1/3 of the population... the death rate is .2% or less. And if u are in good health and under 65, itís like a .01% death rate. Itís amazing that it isnít effecting kids (knock on wood)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sadly I don't know and neither will anyone until we see how people respond. This is one specific strain of Corona virus, so will those who had it get permanent immunity? I have no clue. If they do, then I think it will dies off eventually but there will certainly be a covid 20, 21...

    I agree with all you've stated but the death rate compared to the flu is much worse. There were some here suggesting it was the same. I disagree.



    The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

  10. #100
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Sadly I don't know and neither will anyone until we see how people respond. This is one specific strain of Corona virus, so will those who had it get permanent immunity? I have no clue. If they do, then I think it will dies off eventually but there will certainly be a covid 20, 21...

    I agree with all you've stated but the death rate compared to the flu is much worse. There were some here suggesting it was the same. I disagree.
    FOr school kids it's almost dead flat with the flue edging out COVID.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,857
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    FOr school kids it's almost dead flat with the flue edging out COVID.
    How can anyone even compare the seasonal flu with covid ? Millions of people receive vaccinations to the regular flu lowering the rate of infection and diminishing the demage to those infected. Also the seasonal flu does not cause demage to vital organs as Covid is being shown to those who get active symptoms. To make a comparison to the seasonal flu to Covid is assinine.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    50,692
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    FOr school kids it's almost dead flat with the flue edging out COVID.
    You consistently have some of the worst takes on a plethora of subjects.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,725
    Latest COVID-19 results released by MLB, PA
    July 31, 2020
    Major League Baseball and the Major League Baseball Players Association jointly announced today the latest COVID-19 testing results under MLBís COVID-19 Health Monitoring & Testing Plan, through the end of Thursday, July 30:

    https://www.mlb.com/news/covid-19-te...d-by-mlb-mlbpa
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin
    ďThe greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.Ē --- Seneca



  14. #104
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You consistently have some of the worst takes on a plethora of subjects.
    If the truth hurts you then yes I can see that.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    50,692
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    If the truth hurts you then yes I can see that.
    Like I said....

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •