Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Dach has been getting a ton of praise from teammates since they resumed with practice. To have Lafreniere come in would be a dream.
    I’m glad you mentioned his name because I definitely would have bottled it lmao. He’s a stud.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Dach has been getting a ton of praise from teammates since they resumed with practice. To have Lafreniere come in would be a dream.
    What position is Lafreniere?


    It would be great to see Dach start making an impact!


    As pessimistic as I am at this point, I can't wait for playoff hockey

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    28
    Regardless this will be pretty exciting to watch. Playoff is tough to beat and this will likely never happen again so time to sit back and enjoy

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,113
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    What position is Lafreniere?


    It would be great to see Dach start making an impact!


    As pessimistic as I am at this point, I can't wait for playoff hockey

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    LW, shoots left. Tremendously skilled. Strong skater. Speed, puck skills, instincts. Kid has it all.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    LW, shoots left. Tremendously skilled. Strong skater. Speed, puck skills, instincts. Kid has it all.
    Who would you comp him too? Kane?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,113
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Who would you comp him too? Kane?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    He's been comp'd to Huberdeau several times, which is a great comp. Huberdeau is so under appreciated. He'd get a lot more attention league wide if he didn't play in Florida. He isn't a Crosby or McDavid level prospect, but he's going to be an easy 80-90 point per year player in the NHL. On a more similar level to MacKinnon as a prospect, who pretty much maxed out his development potential. He's got that kind of game.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I’m glad you mentioned his name because I definitely would have bottled it lmao. He’s a stud.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My expectations for landing the pick are still low, even though I think Edmonton will beat us in a 5-game series. But, it's fun to dream about.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    My expectations for landing the pick are still low, even though I think Edmonton will beat us in a 5-game series. But, it's fun to dream about.
    If/when we lose...12.5 percent chance is rather high!

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    He's been comp'd to Huberdeau several times, which is a great comp. Huberdeau is so under appreciated. He'd get a lot more attention league wide if he didn't play in Florida. He isn't a Crosby or McDavid level prospect, but he's going to be an easy 80-90 point per year player in the NHL. On a more similar level to MacKinnon as a prospect, who pretty much maxed out his development potential. He's got that kind of game.
    I'll take it... haven't had any young guys bust out since Panarin.

    Where do you learn about these specs?



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I don't think Crawford, Seabs, or Keith have anything left to offer.

    It's been over since Nashville swept us IMO

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I think you're pretty wrong on that.

    Seabs, obviously has looked done for a few years.

    Keith is easily a top 4 defenseman still and a solid player. Also, I think his work ethic is invaluable for a franchise headed toward a youth movement. His contract isn't killer, especially compared to Seabs. You could move Keith and not take on his money still.

    Crawford is also still very solid when healthy. At a smaller salary, he would be an asset pairing him with another solid goalie and keeping him healthy for the playoffs.


    Don't know how to feel about this postseason. Been missing sports so much that I want to see the Hawks win a round, despite having little to no chance on a miracle run. But would be amazing to get lucky, win the lottery, and reset for next season.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,660
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    I think you're pretty wrong on that.

    Seabs, obviously has looked done for a few years.

    Keith is easily a top 4 defenseman still and a solid player. Also, I think his work ethic is invaluable for a franchise headed toward a youth movement. His contract isn't killer, especially compared to Seabs. You could move Keith and not take on his money still.

    Crawford is also still very solid when healthy. At a smaller salary, he would be an asset pairing him with another solid goalie and keeping him healthy for the playoffs.


    Don't know how to feel about this postseason. Been missing sports so much that I want to see the Hawks win a round, despite having little to no chance on a miracle run. But would be amazing to get lucky, win the lottery, and reset for next season.
    I hope you're right that I'm wrong! It isn't fun to be pessimistic lol.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,081
    As I expected it to happen, Seabrook has decided not to play.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    As I expected it to happen, Seabrook has decided not to play.
    Seabrook is one of my favorite players. I hope the Hawks piss him off enough so he waives his NTC. I hope we can find a way to expose him in the expansion.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,113
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Seabrook is one of my favorite players. I hope the Hawks piss him off enough so he waives his NTC. I hope we can find a way to expose him in the expansion.
    I'm struggling with my belief that Seabrook is done. I think some reinvention is necessary. He's 35 years old. He can't continue to play at 220. Roenick was playing at 215 and contemplating retirement after a couple of really lousy seasons in Los Angeles and Phoenix before Doug Wilson convinced him to drop 20 lbs. and sign a 1-year deal with the Sharks.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I'm struggling with my belief that Seabrook is done. I think some reinvention is necessary. He's 35 years old. He can't continue to play at 220. Roenick was playing at 215 and contemplating retirement after a couple of really lousy seasons in Los Angeles and Phoenix before Doug Wilson convinced him to drop 20 lbs. and sign a 1-year deal with the Sharks.
    Idk man he was already kinda bad in 2015

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •