Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Training Camp Discussion

Use this thread to talk about training camp.

Update us on interesting camp battles. Who looks good? Any injuries to monitor?

Basically, post non significant training camp news in this thread.

All of our rookies are looking good, especially Harrison Bryant and Donovan Peoples-Jones. Grant Delpit might have been a steal. Jedrick Wills had a rough start but a good day yesterday.

Baker has been rough so far, very up and down.

Nick Chubb (before injury) and Kareem Hunt are doing fantastic. OBJ incredible. Njoku hasn't been good so far though his blocking seems a little better. Hooper has been great. Landry is being brought back in slowly from the hip surgery. Higgins doesn't seem to be doing well for some reason.

Our DBs have been lights out. Linebackers better than expected given it's our area of weakness and Mack Wilson is likely gonna miss a couple months. D-line good without Myles who should return in a couple days.

Kicker and Punter both are good. Overall, defense has been looking better than the offense so far.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    All of our rookies are looking good, especially Harrison Bryant and Donovan Peoples-Jones. Grant Delpit might have been a steal. Jedrick Wills had a rough start but a good day yesterday.

Baker has been rough so far, very up and down.

Nick Chubb (before injury) and Kareem Hunt are doing fantastic. OBJ incredible. Njoku hasn't been good so far though his blocking seems a little better. Hooper has been great. Landry is being brought back in slowly from the hip surgery. Higgins doesn't seem to be doing well for some reason.

Our DBs have been lights out. Linebackers better than expected given it's our area of weakness and Mack Wilson is likely gonna miss a couple months. D-line good without Myles who should return in a couple days.

Kicker and Punter both are good. Overall, defense has been looking better than the offense so far.
    4-12 should be well within reach!

Joe Haden was raving about Chase Claypool. Talking about how natural hes looking out there. Diontae Johnson put on about 15 pounds of muscle.

Reports at Ben looks great. Lowest camp weight since his 5th year. Said he threw his longest pass ever at camp.

Ebron has been getting snaps at TE, Slot, H-Back and WO. Hes down 15 pounds from last year.

TJ Watt is unblockable. They said he broke a sled. Tuitt looking beastly again.

There was a session in pads of the offensive 2s vs defensive 1s. Mason Rudolph was 0-10 with 5 INTs and 2 drops. Paxton Lynch wasnt much better at 1-11 with 3 INTs. Ben said he refuses to throw to the part of the field Minkah is in as Minkah has 5 INTs in practices already.

Oh and this from our slot WR:

https://twitter.com/renegadeblitz/st...317242882?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Joe Haden was raving about Chase Claypool. Talking about how natural hes looking out there. Diontae Johnson put on about 15 pounds of muscle.

Reports at Ben looks great. Lowest camp weight since his 5th year. Said he threw his longest pass ever at camp.

Ebron has been getting snaps at TE, Slot, H-Back and WO. Hes down 15 pounds from last year.

TJ Watt is unblockable. They said he broke a sled. Tuitt looking beastly again.

There was a session in pads of the offensive 2s vs defensive 1s. Mason Rudolph was 0-10 with 5 INTs and 2 drops. Paxton Lynch wasnt much better at 1-11 with 3 INTs. Ben said he refuses to throw to the part of the field Minkah is in as Minkah has 5 INTs in practices already.

Oh and this from our slot WR:

https://twitter.com/renegadeblitz/st...317242882?s=21
    I really wanted Claypool on the Washington team, this guy just looks so good out there. I got a chance to watch him quite a bit last year, and against both of my teams, and I think he has a great future out there.

"The Washington team" lol I can't believe they didn't at least pick some generic name for this year before settling on something permanent next season.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    "The Washington team" lol I can't believe they didn't at least pick some generic name for this year before settling on something permanent next season.
    I love it actually.

Lamar Jackson battling a soft tissue issue in his groin.

Lamar Jackson battling a soft tissue issue in his groin.
    there's any number of jokes that could follow that line well
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    there's any number of jokes that could follow that line well
    Hey I set the table. Just waiting for someone to serve the meal.

They are saying cam really took over this past weekend

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Colts DE Ben Banogu carted off, but Reich thinks he'll be fine. Expecting Banogu to take a 2nd year leap.

Pretty big blow, though our starters look to be on track still for the opener (Sendejo, Joseph). Overall it's not a good unit though.

Already lost Mack Wilson and Kevin Johnson on the defense (starters). Our LB unit is sorely lacking on talent. BJ Goodson and two 3rd round picks of the last two years (Takitaki, Phillips) are pretty much all we got.

Injuries are hitting us hard atm.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast