Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Covid doesnt spread during protests
    You're so right!!!

No one said it doesn't spread during protests. But there is a difference between indoor gatherings and outdoor gatherings. There is a significant difference in the percentage of individuals wearing masks.

Because of those differences, the protests have not been clearly linked to any outbreak.

Those are enormous differences.

I'll repeat if you need me to.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No one said it doesn't spread during protests. But there is a difference between indoor gatherings and outdoor gatherings. There is a significant difference in the percentage of individuals wearing masks.

Because of those differences, the protests have not been clearly linked to any outbreak.

They aren't linked because they aren't allowed to trace to it.

The protests aren't linked bc massive protests are considered okay. Nobody would dare say protests spread covid. That would be racist.

Wait for it....any large gathering of people increases the chance of spreading COVID-19. Just like Dr. Fauci said at a House subcommittee hearing last Friday. Not everyone is so partisan that they conveniently avoid reality when it fits their politics.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Wait for it....any large gathering of people increases the chance of spreading COVID-19. Just like Dr. Fauci said at a House subcommittee hearing last Friday. Not everyone is so partisan that they conveniently avoid reality when it fits their politics.
    Yes. You're right. But its still important to point out the difference between anti mask rallies, indoor Trump rallies , and the protests (imo)
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The protests aren't linked bc massive protests are considered okay. Nobody would dare say protests spread covid. That would be racist.
    That's absurd.

People aren't ******** on the protests because these are essentially civil rights protests. Can't wait until after the pandemic to address these things.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Nothing like some peaceful looting and rioting for civil rights! They just want some bread.

qft

We have lobby day here in Virginia in January, where is basically a peaceful protest on the capital grounds and surrounding area for people supporting their 2A rights. The actual amount of people that were in attendance for 2020 is really unknown, but on the low end of the estimates was 22,000. I could only imagine the scrutiny those people would get if they had a protest like that now, masked or not.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Nothing like some peaceful looting and rioting for civil rights! They just want some bread.
    Yea! They should find another way to do it....!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12