Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aleister Black is the worst person for this role. It's cringe worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Overall I really liked it. The Dolph/McIntyre match was fire and so was Asuka/Sasha. I really liked the ending where Sasha took the title despite clearly not being the winner. And I know it wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I really enjoyed the Swamp match. It was unique and creative, as one has come to expect from Bray. And yes there were parts that were similar if not outright the same from Matt Hardy's compound match against Jeff. But I think they did enough to incorporate it into his character that it works. Plus you can tell there is a connection between Bray and Matt that I'm sure he probably even consulted with Matt while putting the match together.
    Asuka is a walking lawsuit right now with the green mist. Owens just had to go to Vince to get him to implement masks and their testing was on shaky ground. Why on God's crusty pie is Asuka using the green mist right now? If that ref gets the Rona from her, he's going to get a lot of money. Bailey even walked through the air and put on his shirt, she would get it too.

Such a tone-deaf company.

Not ready for an Orton .v. Drew feud, yet. I cannot believe I am going to say this but the perfect feud for Orton right now is Brock Lesnar.
    Screw sabermetics.

Also, when Seth Rollins threw up I had flashbacks to the documentary......hes gonna, hes gonna, hes gonna PUKE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Not ready for an Orton .v. Drew feud, yet. I cannot believe I am going to say this but the perfect feud for Orton right now is Brock Lesnar.
    we are watching the goat..... people made fun because of the thrown down stairs crap lol... but the dude is legit the best in the business next to AJ Styles... Randy is one of the best ever and i love him. Best heel this business has seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Asuka is a walking lawsuit right now with the green mist. Owens just had to go to Vince to get him to implement masks and their testing was on shaky ground. Why on God's crusty pie is Asuka using the green mist right now? If that ref gets the Rona from her, he's going to get a lot of money. Bailey even walked through the air and put on his shirt, she would get it too.

Such a tone-deaf company.
    i was looking forward to this match but it was a botch fest.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd for a holloween themed event in July?

Honestly thank god for AEW. The only hope for a wrestling fan. I made the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we are watching the goat..... people made fun because of the thrown down stairs crap lol... but the dude is legit the best in the business next to AJ Styles... Randy is one of the best ever and i love him. Best heel this business has seen.
    +1 Im am orton fan too. So glad they decided to make him interesting again.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Orton is top 5 but imo, pre-DX Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Edge were better heels than Orton. But I do agree heel "Legend Killer" Orton is one of the best ever.

I kind of want to see Drew .v. Brock .v. Orton for the title. There's plenty of history between the three of them to justify a feud.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd for a holloween themed event in July?

Honestly thank god for AEW. The only hope for a wrestling fan. I made the switch.
    Its like watching a Horror Movie in January makes no sense.

Vince to Gronk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12